I

Ok, so maybe it wasn't a super good idea to test out Fazbear Entertainment's VR game after someone died while testing it but Grian obviously didn't think of that. And of course he also didn't think when he was assigned to be the new security guard at the Pizzaplex. Another thing he didn't think of was just how dumb he looked in a white bunny costume, skipping around like a court fucking jester. How Scar had never caught him, Grian didn't know.

Scar was the only other security guard on duty at night, (beside the security bots but they're robots so Grian didn't think they really counted). He was really nice and Grian honestly couldn't stand it, Scar would normally patrol the daycare area as well as the main entrance area in general. Grian really didn't understand why they needed someone guarding the daycare, seeing as the animatronic Sundrop pretty much did that itself. Hence the strange situation Grian was now in.

Scar was stood at the daycare desk, hand over his mouth as he tried (and failed) to stifle his laughter. Scar had brown hair and green eyes and as his name suggested he was covered in scars. He had one that went right over his nose and over his cheek bones, one vertically on his jaw, and a couple on his neck in various places. Grian had guessed that Scar had more on his whole body but whenever Grian had asked about it he never got an answer.

The reason he was stifling laughter was because Grian was currently stuck in the grasp of the sun animatronic, being cradled like a baby. He tried to wiggle his way out earlier but all that did was make Sundrop hold him harder.

"Oh, stop laughing and help me!" Grian exclaimed, glaring at Scar.

Scar put his hands up, "Ok ok, I'll help you," He began to walk over to Grian and Sun.

"I don't even know why it thinks I'm a child," Grian grumbled.

"Maybe it's because you're short?" Scar suggested, shrugging as he tried to pry the arms off of Grian.

"Ha ha, Scar," Grian deadpanned at the scared man.

Scar eventually was able to get the animatronic to let him go, "Sun, this is an adult. He is a security guard like me, please do not pick him up," Scar said.

"It can't understand you Scar," Grian called, walking over to the play slide where Sun had thrown his flashlight claiming it was "dangerous for a little kid".

"Yes he can," Scar responded.

"I can understand you, it's part of my programing!!" The animatronic exclaimed happily.

"See," Scar smiled.

"I really don't care, it's still creepy," Grian rolled his eyes and left the daycare, Scar trailing after him.

"He's not creepy! He's cool!" Scar said, his flashlight hanging off his belt.

They didn't really need flashlights since all of the lights in the Pizzaplex were on at night. The lights always made Grian slightly confused, how much money was Fazbear Entertainment paying to keep the place lit up every night?

"All of the animatronic's are creepy, Scar," Grian said.

"The staff bots? Yes. The actual animatronics? No," Scar responded, he walked down the stairs towards the gift shop on the ground floor.

"I think your insane for liking these crazy things," Grian said, walking into the gift shop which coincidentally had no lights on. Guess they need those flashlights after all.

Scar clicked his flashlight on and began looking around, they had a break in last week. Well actually, technically, it was Grian, but nobody knew that.

"I think you're crazy for not liking them," Scar responded, poking his head up from behind the counter.

"I think you're both crazy and you should just kill him, he's annoying me," A voice sounded in Grian's head, he didn't expect it and jumped back, bumping into a display and making plushies go everywhere.