VI

Monty couldn't chase all three of them at the same time so when they scattered he got confused, which was good and bad. Good because he was stunned for a moment, bad because he went after Scar. Because of course he did.

"Are you guys really going to decommission Monty?" Glitchtrap asked.

"I'll grab his claws for your body?" Grian offered.

...

"Do what you please," Grian chuckled.

Eventually Monty jumped away from Scar and Grian pulled out his walkie, "Scott if you can hear this ignore me. Anyway we need to use the turrets and shoot into the bucket, once it fills we need to lure Monty underneath the bucket and press the button. It should crush him."

"Got it!" Scar said.

"Sounds stupid... I'm in," Jimmy said.

"That tracks," Scott responded, there was what sounded to be crunching in the background.

"Where are you?" Grian asked the cyannette.

"Trash, Chica's a bitch. Oh- also- Martyn's gonna kill me but she got crushed," Grian stared blankly at the walkie.

"How did you get in the trash?" Jimmy asked.

"Again, Chica is a bitch," Scott then yelped and the walkie talkie went silent.

"What-" Scar cut Jimmy off.

"Anyway, turrets," He said.

"Right, yes," Grian nodded, though none of them could see it, "Turrets, shoot into the bucket until Monty sees you then run until he leaves you alone. Unless you're Jimmy, Monty could probably run through you," Grian said.

"No, I'm solid, he would just hit me. It wouldn't hurt, it would be annoying though," Jimmy informed.

"What?" Scar asked, he was yet again, ignored.

Grian snuck around to a turret, he grabbed the handle and moved it so it was in line with the bucket then shot.

Meanwhile

Scott rounded the corner and ran down the small tunnel Chica hot on his trail; there was no way after all this time he would let himself be killed by a chicken in leg warmers. Fuck that. He found the generator fairly quickly but he couldn't turn it off until Chica left him alone, so he just kept running in circles until she somehow lost him. He stopped and leaned against the wall to catch his breath.

"Well that was effective," Scott jumped, Gem's voice sent shivers up his spine.

He turned to the ghost girl and glared at her, "Did you really have to scare me like that?" She chuckled.

"I really did," Scott rolled his eyes and walked back down the hall tunnel thing.

"Haven't you done that enough, Gem," He deadpanned, switching on his flashlight.

"Not nearly enough, but hey, I'm stuck here because of him. You might as well be stuck with me too," Gem was relatively short, which made sense.... Since she was a child.

Well- teenager but still. She had long curly ginger hair and bright green eyes. She wore a yellow shirt and overalls, with black boots.

"He's here?" Scott asked, slightly annoyed by that fact.

"Hey! Don't shoot the messenger!" She put her hands up in defense.

"I'm not," He responded.

Eventually he found the generator again and switched it off, Gem would not stop talking. Which was good because Scott didn't feel so alone and also because he had no clue when the last time she had talked to someone was, but also really bad because Chica heard her. Chica stopped dead in front of them.

"I am so sorry," Gem said.

"Too late," Scott replied before Chica charged him.

Well- maybe charge is the wrong word, she was limping, a lot. Either way her screeching was enough to make Scott want to curl up and die. Which honestly, sounded better than his last job. Fire was not fun, he learned that. Scott jumped out of the way at the last second and Chica ran past him. He ran down the corridor and through the gate at the end. He quickly turned and slammed it shut, locking it behind him.

Gem appeared beside him, "I wish Shelby was here, she wouldn't have attacked you," She sighed.

Scott looked at her, raising an eyebrow, "She wouldnt've? I find that very surprising," He said.

"She wouldn't have if I told her not too," Gem responded.

"What are you, the leader of the ghost children?" Scott asked sarcastically, heading into the garage with Gem close behind.

"Kinda," She shrugged.

"Wait what?"

On The Catwalks

Jimmy shot the last ball into the bucket right as Monty landed beside him. He yelped and ran towards Grian who cursed under his breath and booked it.

"Scar!" Grian yelled to the brunette.

Scar was stood on the highest point of the catwalks, "Yeah?" He called back.

"Get down by the button we'll lead it over to you!" Scar nodded and ran for the button. Monty had turned off Jimmy and Grian and ran after Scar. Grian panicked, "Monty! Over here!" He yelled.

The alligator turned around and ran after Grian instead, he looped around once he saw Scar at the button and ran up to the brunette. Jimmy had disappeared at some point, but Grian didn't really register that as a problem seeing as he had a 6-foot alligator slashing at him and running after him at a ridiculous speed. Grian got over to Scar and the moment he did Scar pressed the button. Monty turned to the bucket as it fell down. It caught the edge and pushed against it, in an impressive show of strength. For a moment, for a terrible, horrifying moment, Grian thought Monty would push it back and attack them. But the bucket prevailed, the force of which made the catwalk collapse beneath their feet.

Grian screamed as both him and Scar fell; he watched Monty hit a bar and crack in half. The two fell through the air after the gator and landed in the ball pit which thankfully was padded. Grian sat up, holding his head in pain, and looked around for Scar.

"Scar!" He called, Scar popped out of the colourful pit with a cheerful smile which startled Grian at the suddeness of it.

"Well hello there!" Scar said, Grian clutched his chest as he tried to calm down.

"I hate my job.." The blonde muttered.

"Claws Grian. Don't you dare forget." Glitchtrap said sternly.

"I won't, Mr. Bossy," Grian rolled his eyes and looked through the ball pit for Monty.

Grian found him and grabbed the claws. Now came the hard part: smuggling them into the sinkhole without anybody noticing.