V

To be fair, Grian wasn't the most athletic person in the world. So the moment he and Jimmy started running he may have been a little slow....okay.... More than a little slow. Jimmy had to keep yanking Grian so the blonde would catch up. Fun fact: apparently ghosts can grab and yank things. Another fun fact: they can also run ridiculously fast. Grian heard his name being called from above him and looked up, Scar was stood on the catwalks waving at him.

"Scar's above us!" Grian called to Jimmy.

Jimmy looked up and saw Scar, "We need to get up there," They turned a corner, "Get Monty off our trail!"

Grian nodded, "There's a vent in Mazercise that will bring us to the catwalks," Grian remembered.

"Oh not vents," Jimmy groaned, "Nothing good ever happens in a vent!"

"Do you have a better plan?" Grian yelped as Monty got close enough to scratch down his arm.

Jimmy pulled Grian forward again and ran up the stairs to the elevator, the doors opened and Grian rushed to click the button. Monty charged at them and Grian felt the world around them slow down. He clicked the button maybe 20 times before the doors shut in Monty's face. The blonde pushed himself against the wall and slid down it, letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Jimmy leaned back against the other door, his head back as he panted, eyes shut.

"That was stressful.." Grian muttered.

"Mhm..." Jimmy responded.

Grian looked down at his watch, it was only 4:00, you had to be kidding. He sighed and stood. The elevator doors opened (the ones Jimmy was leaning against, which caused him to fall to the floor) Grian chuckled and walked out. Jimmy scrambled to his feet and followed.

He pulled out his walkie and clicked the button to speak into it, "Scott, Scar, what's going on, where are you?" Grian heard his own voice through the walkie-talkie on Jimmy's hip. Alongside what looked to be a holster for either a gun or a taser. Grian was unsure. "Did you tap into our channel?" He asked the blonde.

"I did yeah," He nodded, "Best way to keep tabs on you when you weren't near Roxy," Jimmy shrugged.

"Keep tabs on...-" Grian muttered the sentence back to himself, suddenly he heard a beep and Scar's voice came through the black box.

"I'm on the catwalks in Gator Golf, I waved to you," He said.

"How did you get up there?" Grian asked.

"A maintenance call came through my watch for Gator Golf, I assumed Monty had gotten crushed under the bucket again so I came up here only to find that Monty had a few cracks in his shell and was otherwise fine. Except for the apparent murderous intent he gained, he started chasing me and I couldn't get down. Then he saw you guys when the security bot went off. By the way who's the blonde dude?" Scar rambled.

"Blonde dude?" Scott's voice came through the box, he sounded out of breath.

Jimmy smiled when he heard Scott's voice, Grian ignored him.

"This is Jimmy, I'll explain later," Grian said, "Me and him are headed over to Mazercise to get you down Scar," Jimmy nodded at the statement, though, the only person who could see it was Grian. "Scott where did you disappear too?"

"Kitchen," Scott said, there was rattling in the background, "Chica is having a meltdown," He explained.

"Looks like you didn't escape the 'scary robot children' huh?" Jimmy said into his walkie, it was in a teasing tone that honestly, Grian was pretty sure he didn't need to hear.

There was a long stretch of silence. A very very very long silence. It lasted until Grian and Jimmy had pushed past the party bot and got into Mazercise.