III

Grian and Roxy went down to parts and service via the stage, none of the animatronics doors were working to get down there aside from Freddy's. Yet another thing Grian needed to tell Martyn, he didn't think the blonde would be particularly pleased with all of the issues but he was used to it and Grian just had to say it and run before Martyn imploded. As they made there way down Roxy tried to fill the silence with small talk, it only served to make the experience weirder. Glitchtrap seemed less than pleased about Roxy coming along but then again Glitchtrap was less than pleased about every tiny inconvenience to him.

"Grian!" Scar called when he and Roxy walked in, the scarred man ushered Grian over and gave a slightly confused look to Roxy.

"Where's Scott?" Was the first question Grian had, the second was about the scratch marks on the glass of the protective cylinder but he didn't ask that one.

"He went to Bonnie Bowl," Scar said as plainly as if Scott had went to the bathroom or something. "Look!" Scar pushed Grian twords the monitor and pressed play.

The video played from Chica's point of view, it was in its room playing guitar then there was a loud noise. It put the guitar down and went in the back room only to be instantly grabbed by a tall and lanky endo. The endo scratched at it as Chica struggled, it eventually kicked the endo off of itself and ran, finding itself in the stages main area where Grian could see Scar run up to it.

Grian looked at Scar with confusion, "What was that?" Scar shrugged, though it seemed he wasn't required to know since somebody else knew.

"The mimic," Roxy responded, the two nightguard's turned and stared at it, "It's the mimic." It repeated.

"You don't need to repeat it, how did you know that?" Grian asked.

"Better question," Scar said, "What is a mimic?" Grian gave him a look.

Roxy didn't respond at first, looking around as if someone could be listening to them, "The mimic is the program that fuels the storyteller that we have in our code, the endo itself is taught to mimic whatever it sees. Mainly voices and actions. It's under the Raceway,"

"I'm sorry, pause," Grian said, "Under the raceway?" Grian knew what was under the Raceway and it wasn't that.

"Like.. In the sinkhole?" Scar questioned.

"Yes, in the sinkhole," It confirmed, Scar looked at Grian and Grian shrugged.

"Did the mimic make the sinkhole?" Scar asked.

Grian looked to Roxy, he didn't know the answer to that question but surely Roxy did...right?

"I-... I don't know... Her-" Roxy cut itself off and tried again, "Sorry.. My systems go a little wonky when I am near it," It said, Grian and Scar eyed the Glamrock Animatronic suspiciously.

"Sorry, did you just refer to yourself in the third person?" Grian asked, it seemed to freeze for a moment.

"No...?" It was more of a question than an answer.

"Okay.. New question, should we go down there?" Scar asked.

"NO!" Grian yelled quickly. Scar and Roxy both flinched and Grian cleared his throat, "No, No. We shouldn't do that," He said in a more normal tone of voice.

Scar gave him a confused look and he could feel Roxy's eyes burning into him. Grian absolutely couldn't have Scar in that God-forsaken sinkhole. That was just an accident waiting to happen.

"Why not?" Scar questioned.

Grian quickly searched for a response that wasn't just 'There's an animatronic with a dead body inside that may or may not be sentient', "Because it's a- uh- dangerous place and we're not supposed to be down there anyway," He stutters out.