Karaoke Night!

This is where we're suppose to meet up?

Bocchi said to meet her by the staircase right after school with my guitar. But here out of all places? This feels like a place where couples can get a little wild here. Then again, it's nice and quiet here.

"Y-Y/N."

I hear the sound of my name and instinctively turn around to see Bocchi with her guitar.

"Ah, there you are. This sure is quite an "interesting" place to practice at."

She faintly smiles.

"It's the perfect place to practice. A-Also where's Kita-san?"

"Oh, uh she said she couldn't make it today. She told me to tell you."

Just me and her today. This could be a great way to get to know her more. I must get close with my bandmates! I still wish Kita was here. Bocchi stands still as if she was still processing what I just said.

"Uhh Bocchi-chan? Ya there?"

She shakes her head vigorously.

"N-Nothing... I'm fine."

"Alright, if you say so."

For around an hour Bocchi teaches me the basic fundamentals of guitar. Changing chords feels almost impossible. It feels like I'll never get good at guitar. But she says that the beginning part of guitar is the hardest mentally which I think is true. You're gonna suck at any new skill you pick up.

"You really taught yourself? How did you manage to do that?"

"Mostly though the I-Internet..."

"Damn, that's impressive. Most of the videos I found would start with the guitarist showing off like crazy and would say how if you really wanna learn you have to buy their course. It's so annoying!"

"There never worth it."

"I know right?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After our teaching session, we head our separate ways and I begin my way home. If she had more confidence, she would be an amazing teacher. You know... now when I think about it I could help her with that. I was in that introverted shell too. I mean I still am but compared to Bocchi it's nothing.

"Ooo Y/N!"

I turn around to see Kita right before me looking happy as ever.

"A-Ah Kita-san. Didn't expect to see you."

She chuckles.

"So how was it? Isn't Bocchi amazing at guitar?"

"Oh yeah, she's awesome. If only she was sociable like you. She could get paid from teaching."

"Yeah, you're absolutely right about that. Oh yeah, are you free this Saturday?"

Hm? Now what could this be for? What I want her to say is if I will be willing to hang out with her with just the two of us.

"This Saturday? Yeah, I'm free, why what's up?"

"Me and the band were gonna go karaoke. Wanna come?"

Karaoke? The idea sounds fun but at the same time how could somebody like me sing in front of them? Their musicians, there gonna critique me like hell.

"I-I don't know... I can't sing..."

"Oh, come on it's just for fun."

She looks deep into my eyes causing me to blush slightly. What am I suppose to say? How can I say no to a cute girl like her? Just for fun yeah. These are my bandmates we're talking about here.