The Two Love Birds

"Sorry for scaring ya! I have nothing against you." Masaru tells Bocchi.

Bocchi shakes her head.

"N-No it's uh okay."

Masaru chuckles.

"Well anyways I'll leave you guys alone, I'll see ya around."

Masaru waves and begins to walk away.

"Wait!" Kita calls out right before he disappears.

Masaru quickly stops and turns around to see the love of his life.

"Hm? What is it Kita-chan?"

"Thank you for making things up. I didn't think you'd have a change of heart. You're a good guy! Let's exchange contacts." Kita grabs out her phone.

Masaru froze with his eyes slightly wide open. He kept his serious glare, but I know damn well his heart skipped a beat.

"Ok..."

Masaru quickly gets out his phone and they both exchange contacts.

"There. See you around!"

Kita smiles causing her extroverted aura to leak out.

"See you around

"See you around..." Masaru says as he quickly walks away.

Well... maybe one day you'll have a chance Masaru. Just keep your head up.

"I'm surprised you two made up Y/N."

"Well, I wasn't really mad at him anymore. His intentions weren't what I thought too."

"Ikuyo, watch out. He might kiss you when you least expect it."

"No one will kiss me besides you- I mean I won't let that happen!"

Kita's face turns beet red. Ryo pats her head.

"There there."

.....

Kita frowns trying to seem fine but it is clear she is embarrassed.

"Ryo-senpai!..."

We all burst out laughing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that, we headed to the dining room to eat dinner. We find a table for 6, I sit in the middle seat while Bocchi sits on the right of me, and Ryo sits on the left of me. Seika takes a seat across from me, Nijika sits to her left and Kita sits to Seika's right. Kita and Ryo constantly giggle at each other.

It looks like they're pretending they're on a date.

The place had a lot of food options, so we all took a good while deciding what we wanted.