Chapter 64

Ariana's Pov

The car was quiet, just as we pulled up to the scene. I was sitting in a black mini dress, leaving my ponytail up, while Courtney let her hair lay straight and on her shoulders, just barely missing her bralette, while Victoria went for girls, rocking a red dress, similar to Jessica Rabbit's look.

The valet took Victoria's keys, just as another guy opened our doors, each one of us stepping out and in front of the house. We all walked inside, confident that this wouldn't take long at all, especially since we left John and Kai home...or so we thought.

I was the last to make it inside, seeing Justin, or better yet, the host, spot us all, stopping his conversation to head our way.

Justin smirked, eyeing us carefully, "Don't you three look amazing? Honestly, I didn't expect to see any of you again,"

"I wouldn't get used to it," Victoria was the first to say, only piquing his interest, "Where can I find Charlie?"

"And Liam?" Courtney added, looking around the party as best as she could from where she was standing.

"Yeah, I saw them in the kitchen. They'll be happy to see you," the blonde smiled, giving them a nod. Courtney and Victoria looked at me to make sure I was fine, before leaving me alone with Justin, who didn't seem to mind. "So, where's your girlfriend, or are you here for Dalton?"

"I'm here for you," I said, meeting his eyes while he frowned for a second, before sipping his drink.

"I'm with Selena and you have Kai, whatever you're planning—or trying to do, stop...you'll get me killed."

"Is Selena here?"

"No, she's in New York for another day."

"So then why are you so worried about something they'll never find out about?"

Justin smiled, shaking his head, "You're crazy,"

"And you're desperate, so either take me upstairs now or someone else will," I replied, watching him think for a few seconds before he finally gave in.

Justin led me upstairs, leaving the rest of the party downstairs, except for Courtney who I barely caught a glimpse of, in another room with Liam, before she slammed it shut. He showed me to his room, only a couple doors down from Courtney, shutting and locking the door when we both walked inside.

"I always knew deep down you were into me, too," Justin smiled, his discarding his jacket, before going over to his nightstand and grabbing the bottle of vodka and pouring some inside of his glass, before handing me another.

I set it down on his floor though, once we were both on his ottoman. "Did you really?" I asked, never breaking eye contact with him, while I grabbed him by his collar, pulling him closer.

"For years," He added, looking down at my hands, "So, how do you wanna do this?"

"Go sit on the bed."

"Oh," Justin chuckled, setting his up down. He took off his shirt and unbuckled his pants, discarding his belt. I got on the bed as well, towering over him while my hands rested on his pillows and he tried pulling me into a kiss, before I handcuffed his hand to the headboard, "Wait, what?"

"You don't like the cuffs?"

"I never figure you were into that, but um, why not," He shrugged, clearly still amused by this all.

I tugged at his pants, sliding them down to reveal a gun tied on his leg, which I removed, sitting it on his nightstand.

"Shit, I don't have protection," Justin mumbled, which I only smirked.