Chapter 66

Ariana's Pov

"Based on what you told us Justin said, we connected the information that Charlie and Liam gave us and I think we can get your ring back today," Victoria said, the five of us parked outside of a house, eyeing one in particular.

"Oh right, you never told me, what did he say?"

"Liam didn't really know much, but Charlie gave me the address to the ringleader of the robbery," Courtney explained, nodding her head to point at a guy walking inside one of the houses. "Maybe he'll tell us who his boss is and if he doesn't, we have Tommy and Cole,"

"So basically we're just the muscle?" Tommy asked, earning a "yes" from the three of us. The boys just laughed, shaking their heads while all of us were trying to see when the best time to go inside would be.

It was around six, so the sun was setting and about thirty minutes later, no one had walked in or out of the house so we figured the coast was clear. Victoria opted to stay inside the car, which we all happily agreed to, considering she had a daughter and couldn't risk anything. The rest of us went over and hid by the side of the house, while Cole went over to the door, and simply knocked on it.

After about two minutes or so, the guy opened the door and I could just barely hear them talk.

"Do I know you?"

"Lucas Anderson?"

"Who the fuck are you, the cops?"

"You have something of mine, bro,"

"You should leave,"

"I don't think so," Cole shrugged and I could just barely see a tip of the gun being pointed in his face before we all came up from where we were and held our guns up to him.

While he was distracted looking at us, Cole snatched Lucas' gun from his grip, holding it to his head, "Relax, we just want to do a welcome tour," and Cole and Tommy grabbed an arm of his each, opening his front door. While they went to tie him to a chair, we closed the door behind us.

"What the fuck do you guys want?" Lucas sighed, struggling to break free while the guys stood behind him and let me do the interrogation while Courtney kept a lookout.

"You robbed me two days ago, where the fuck is my ring?" I spat, watching him look up at me, once he realized I look familiar.

"I don't have it,"

"So who does?"

"I never asked about some stupid ring, I gave it to my boss."

"Who is?"

He shrugged, "I can't say anymore, at least without being paid."

"You know what's so weird to me? Your ID was found on your friend Chris, who just magically happens to be dead and from what I found out, you're one strike away from being sent back to prison. A robbery on top of a murder wouldn't look so good to a judge would it?"

"Bitch,"

"Say it again?" Tommy prompted, grabbing him by his collar and punching his face and it was clear within a couple of minutes his nose was broken.

"It was some guy, Ryan, Ryker—Ryder, it was Ryder."

"Where did you meet him?"

"At his house. I can let you know the address, he just thanked us for the job and mentioned something about his boss needing it and he didn't feel like getting it himself so he asked us to."

"So Ryder's not the big boss?"

"Of course not, he gets bitched around by someone else, but he's definitely a higher-up. I've never met his boss, but Ryder pays good so I never asked too many questions."