Bye bye u guys

(Yap fest warning)
Ay, you've reached the end! good job, i hope you're not too traumatised from the theme and overall style of the story, and I also hope that it didn't get too stupid and pointless near the end. (I know it became more shitty when you left the basement but I LOST MOTIVATION OKAY!?) At least I pushed through- and I'm proud of that...

But back to what I was saying- Thank you all for reading this story, it's been WAY TOO LONG of a journey, and i think i was like one of the first black-phone fanfics, well at-least about Finney which is CRAZY, especially since i was (#1) on "Finney x reader stories" at some point.. not that I'm flexing.. AHA... (I'm flexing please be jealous)

I literally can't help myself but reply to every comment, it's just so cool to have people all around the world reading this story that I created- Idk. It's always been my dream to write a story for a large audience and I'm so happy with how many people read this, I hope in the future I can be a proper Author and write more intricate stories with only my own characters, and storyline (as this was a fanfic.) But I doubt that, I'll probably look back on this story in years time and cringe so hard...

P.S: I love you guys, god-bless you

2022-2023