1.

Aonung: 16 years old
Txana Saeyla: 16 years old

Txana was peacefully flying over the forest with her ikran as they enjoyed the feeling of the cold breeze on their skin especially during a sunny day.

This has always been the way it was for her when she was finished with her duties around the camp. She would just be flying around with her only friend.

From the moment she was born, she was already orphaned and was raised by her grandmother who later on passed away when she was 13.

She refused for anyone else to take her in and has been going independent for 3 years.

She helped with the war against sky people and also helped treat the wounded since she rarely was one of them because of her agility.

When eclipse came, she said goodbye to her ikran and went back to camp where she was immediately met with Toruk Makto.

"Txana, good to see you, do you have time?" he asked her, making her eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"I do, why?" she replied.

"Great, can you please treat my son's wound? You're the first healer i came across so i figured i should ask you since i'm in a hurry." he said with a sigh of relief, making her nod.

"Please lead the way." she said, making him turn and start to walk while she followed behind him.

They arrived at Toruk Makto's tent and he gestured for her to enter before leaving her to it.

When she got inside, she already saw the materials needed to clean and treat a wound while Toruk Makto's eldest son sat with bleeding scratches on his body.

Without saying a word, she approached him and sat down in front of him before she started to treat his wounds.

She wasn't close to any of the sullys, or even anyone in the clan to be more specific because she liked to be alone and avoided social interactions unless during their missions or her tasks.

At some point while she was treating the Sully boy's wounds, she wondered why her mother or sister couldn't do it instead. But she shrugged the thought off thinking they may currently be busy.

"Hey teya-" she heard the voice of one of the other Sully kids from behind her, making her stop to look behind her.

There she saw the youngest son looking at them both with his jaw dropped. Her brows furrowed in confusion at his reaction before he left the tent without saying a word.

She heard Neteyam sigh as she looked back at him.

"I apologize for my brother, he's being a skxawng." Neteyam replied, giving her an apologetic look.

"Oh it's alright, he probably wanted to talk to you so i'll just finish this up quickly." she replied before continuing to treat his wounds.

When she finished, she made sure there wasn't much of a mess before standing up to leave.

"Umm.. make sure to rest so your wounds heal faster." she said in a slightly awkward way before leaving to go to her own tent.

When she arrived, she sighed as she went to lay on her hammock. She didn't really do that much stuff today other than perform her daily duties, hang out with her ikran, and treat Neteyam's wounds.

But she was exhausted, she didn't want to move and just wanted to close her eyes and drift off to sleep.

And so she decided she would skip dinner and just sleep, but before she could even do so, someone called her name from outside her tent.

Washed Awayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें