13.

Txana was in her pod, taking some rest after she left Tsireya and Roxto to teach the Sully brothers including Kiri how to breathe underwater.

"Ma Txana?" she saw Aonung peek his head through her leaf curtains before walking inside when he saw her laying on her spread out mat.

"Hello." she said when he went to lay beside her and hugged her.

"Aren't you supposed to be training with your father?" she asked as she caressed his head.

"We're done with all the training, i only need to tame a tsurak now but they're teaching Mr. Sully first that's why i'm here to spend time with you." he replied and a smile formed in her lips as she looked at him.

"What is it?" he asked when he noticed her just staring at him.

"You look handsome everyday." she said, making him smirk as he leaned closer to her face.

"I would love to make out but i need some rest, Ma Aonung." she said, making him chuckle before he pecked her lips and returned back to his original position.

"What is Neteyam to you?" Aonung suddenly asked, making Txana look at him before chuckling.

"He is my best friend, my only friend back in the forest." she replied as Aonung's eyes slightly widened.

"You don't have a lot of friends in the forest?" he asked.

"Yep, it's because i don't talk to anyone there and i've known Neteyam since we were kids." she replied and Aonung nodded in understanding.

"So.. he's just your best friend, right?" he asked again while she chuckled.

"If it makes you feel better, we're cousins." she said and a wide grin appeared on his lips when he knew that he had nothing to be jealous about.

"What were you two talking about earlier?" he asked curiously.

"Oh he told me about us being cousins, so i teased him by asking if he was still the Neteyam i knew before we stopped talking to each other." she replied and Aonung just grew even more curious.

"Why did you stop talking to each other?" Aonung asked.

"It was back when we were both 10 years old, we were hunting for some fish together at a pond. I went to grab the fish that i shot with my arrow but then i shortly fell into the not so deep water because of Neteyam who had slipped on a rock and fell over me." she said before pausing while Aonung waited for her to continue.

"The position was very awkward, he was on top of me literally, while his lips were on my cheek. He suddenly started panicking and got off of me, saying things like 'What if i had kissed your lips? What if your head hit a rock?!' until he eventually said sorry and ran away." she continued and Aonung started laughing.

"Don't go and tease him for it." she said while Aonung stopped laughing but was still smiling.

"Thank you for telling me." he said before kissing her lips.

"Txana?" they heard someone call her from outside as they both immediately sat up.

"Who is it?" she asked as they got off the mat as Aonung rolled it up for her.

"It's Lo'ak." the person outside said while Txana and Aonung exchanged confused looks before Txana went out first.

"Lo'ak? What are you doing here?" she asked as she looked at the boy who looked a bit dull.

"Nothing, i just.. i don't want to be at our pod with my dad right now, he's a bit upset that he couldn't tame a tsurak today too." he said as Txana nodded in understanding.