4.

The sun was up again and it was now Txana's second day staying in the village. People didn't seem to mind her presence, all of them seemed kind but there were also others who judged.

Today she would be going up to the market in the mountains with Tsireya and Aonung. The two were already waiting for her when she got out of her marui pod and they all began their trip to the market.

There was already a path that led there which they followed until they arrived at a bunch of huts scattered on every part of the mountain.

All of them seemed to be shops of various things she didn't have time to analyze when Tsireya immediately started talking.

"This is the marketplace, over there is where they sell jewelry and over there is where they sell clothing so let's go there first." Tsireya said, grabbing a hold of Txana's hand as she pulled her into the store while Aonung went to the other store which was the jewelry store.

Upon getting in the store, the girls saw a lot of clothes. One of them caught her attention immediately.

It was beautiful, a dress that would suit a future Tsahik. Tsireya noticed it too before looking at Txana and nodding her head, it would look good on her.

Tsireya knew that Txana would refuse to buy this so she made sure to buy it secretly and give it to her mother for when the time comes that Txana would be the next Tsahik.

They spent almost half an hour in the clothing store with Tsireya personally picking out her clothes for her, making sure all of them were of good quality before they left the store with quite a big bag full of clothes.

Txana didn't want to go to this extent but Tsireya insisted, saying it was okay and enough for her.

Then next they went to the jewelry store because Tsireya wanted to buy her accessories.

One thing caught her eyes in particular and it was a macrame necklace with a clear stone that had a color similar to the skin of the Ocean Na'vi.

She thought of one person that would look good on it and chuckled before telling Tsireya she wanted to buy it.

The girl didn't even question her and just bought it for her, she was also thankful Tsireya didn't buy a lot of jewelry before they went out of the store and came across Aonung.

Aonung presented to carry the things they had bought as they made their way back down to the village after being at the market for a whole hour.

"So what do you think of the market, Txana?" Tsireya asked beside her.

"I'm never going back there again, you buy too much stuff." she said which made the siblings chuckle.

"Oh come on, all of the stuff we bought looks good on you so i had to buy them." Tsireya replied which made the girl sigh in relief.

"What did you buy for yourself? I noticed the small separate bag you were carrying." Txana asked curiously, knowing that Tsireya didn't try anything on when they were at the store.

"It's for my mother." Tsireya's reply made her nod in understanding as she focused ahead of her.

"How about you, brother? Where did you disappear to?" Tsireya questioned her older brother who had been quiet for the whole time.

Aonung ignores the girl's question as he walks faster, getting further ahead of them as the trio made their way back down to the village.

"Rude." Tsireya mumbled while Txana chuckled at the two siblings.

Txana was taking her time resting inside her marui, she had become exhausted from the trip earlier so Tsireya decided to cancel their plans to go around the reef today and let her rest.