12.

Txana was the first to dive into the water as Aonung, Tsireya, and Roxto followed after her, Sa'tari going off somewhere else saying he was going to find something else to do.

They all swam down to the corals as the Sully kids all dived behind them, Aonung was close behind her, being protective as usual even though he knew she was perfectly capable by herself.

They noticed the Sully kids swimming up to the surface after 20 seconds before going back into the water, it wasn't a surprise to Txana knowing that they barely did any swimming at the forest lakes.

Tsireya signed for them to go up to help the Sullys before she swam up with Aonung and Roxto following behind her, Txana was about to follow aswell but she was stopped by her tsurak.

It was trying to tell her something but she didn't understand so she connected their queues before telling it to say what it wanted to tell her.

"There are traitors inside the clan." the tsurak said as Txana's face turned serious.

"Let me show you where they are." the tsurak continued as Txana nodded and mounted the tsurak without looking back at the others.

Txana and her tsurak passed by Jake who fell off the tsurak he was trying to tame, she knows he saw her but she ignored him as she dove deeper with her tsurak.

They arrived at a secluded part of the island as she hid behind a rock while her eyes trailed on a Metkayina villager talking to another Metkayina villager, both males and they seemed to be the useless villagers who weren't of any help to the village.

She was thankful for her sharp hearing as her ears pointed up which meant she was listening.

"Tonight, we will capture Olo'eyktan's daughter, and we will sell her to the sky people." one of the men said and it was enough information for her as her jaw clenched.

"Rune, are you with Klein?" she communicated with her spirit brother using telepathy.

"Yes, we are ready." her ikran replied and in one call, two ikrans came and took the two men while she got back on her tsurak and ordered it to swim back to the village.

The tsurak took her to where Tonowari was helping Jake with a tsurak along with Äan and Lân while the ikrans followed them.

Seeing this, the four men went up to the dry ground as she arrived shortly, getting off her tsurak as she walked towards the before stopping as the ikrans dropped the two men, only for her to grab them by their braids.

"Tell them what you were planning." she ordered as she pulled on their braids harshly.

"What is going on?" they heard Ronal ask as people started to gather around them, including Tsireya, Aonung, Roxto, and the Sully kids as well as Neytiri.

"Tell them." she ordered again as she pulled their braids with more force, making them groan.

They weren't budging as they kept their mouth shut, making her grit her teeth before looking at Ronal.

Their eyes were having a conversation before Ronal nodded and grabbed a small bag from her pouch. Everyone watched as Ronal opened the small bag and picked up a bit of the purple powder that was in it.

Txana pulled on the two men's braids, making them open their mouths as Ronal sprinkled the powder on their tongues.

"Now tell them what you were planning just earlier." Txana ordered again and the men started to cough.

"W-we.. w-we planned t-to.. capture.. Olo'eyktan's... daughter.." both of them said in between their coughs as the people around them gasped.

"Which one?" Tonowari asked and Txana almost gave him a look but she resisted it.