8.

Tonowari walked beside the two warriors that had their wounds treated by Txana, the other warrior had to remain in the healing pod because of his injured leg that made him unable to walk while he was recovering.

"Is the girl really a warrior, sir?" Lân asked Tonowari.

"Yes, she is, but how do you know that?" Tonowari replied with a question. Lân looked at Äan which was the reason why they knew because the man wouldn't stop asking her questions.

Tonowari understood this knowing that Äan was a man who liked to ask everyone questions.

"Have you seen her fight?" Äan asked his leader curiously. Tonowari's lips curled up into a smile seeing how interested the two men were about Txana.

"No, I've only seen her punch two men, Kal'bari's son and Kal'bari himself." Tonowari replied. The two men looked slightly shocked by this news but shrugged it off.

"Did they fight back?" Lân asked.

"No, they were both knocked out, but not to the point where they became unconscious." Tonowari replied.

"What kind of warrior do you think she is, sir?" Äan asked.

"That girl is a warrior of the skies, she mentioned flying on her ikran during battles, and she is probably an expert with bows and arrows." Tonowari replied with a small smile. Just then, they saw a shadow pass by them, making them look up to see what it was.

To their surprise, they saw Txana mounting a beautiful ikran. They were unable to see her face but they were sure the girl was Txana, her being the only Omatikaya welcome inside the clan.

The ikran did tricks up in the air, like flying in circles, false diving, flying upside down, flying sideways, even throwing its rider and catching her.

Those were only a few of the tricks that the ikran could do with its master, but it was enough to put on a show for the reef people.

Txana saw Tsireya at the beach, jumping happily while looking at her. This gave her the idea to snatch Tsireya away as she and her ikran flew towards the girl, the ikran flew sideways when they were close enough so that Txana could grab Tsireya by the waist before flying up straight again while Tsireya sat behind Txana.

The girl screamed happily as they flew up in the air, the cold and warm breeze meeting their skins.

"This is so fun!!" Tsireya screamed while laughing. Txana couldn't help but chuckle seeing how happy the girl was with flying.

They went flying for a few more minutes before they returned to the village, Txana said goodbye to her ikran before it flew back into the forest.

"Let's do that again!" Tsireya said excitedly as they were making their way back to the pods.

"We'll do that again when i'm not busy." Txana said with a smile.

"I can't wait! How are your Tsahik lessons going?" Tsireya asked.

"Great, Ronal taught me everything about what tools and herbs to use for healing treatments." Txana replied.

"Did she teach you how to treat different injuries and illnesses?" Tsireya asked.

"Not yet, i have some experience but i would still like to learn the Metkayina way." she replied. Tsireya nodded at the girl's answer as they came across Ronal.

"Come, Txana, let us continue our lesson." Ronal said. The two girls said goodbye to each other before going separate ways, Tsireya on her way back to her pod while Txana was with Ronal.

"Where are we going, Aonung?" Txana asked. Aonung came into her pod a few minutes after she had changed her outfit this morning and dragged her out to the beach.