3.

It was the next day, and it was time for her to learn new ways to live, learn the way of the water.

First was swimming and learning how to hold her breath longer underwater.

For her, it wasn't going to be too hard since she took baths in the lake back in the forest and eventually learned how to swim.

She was glad she made that a daily habit of hers so now she wouldn't look like an idiot who doesn't know how to swim.

"Come on." Tsireya beckoned for her to join her in the water.

She nodded before diving into the water, it wasn't a big deal, really, she just preferred to have style unlike the kids her age back in the forest who just jump into the water without much thought.

When she opened her eyes in the water, a beautiful scenery met her yellow eyes which brought a smile on her face.

She swam just behind Tsireya as her eyes couldn't help but explore her surroundings, take in the beauty of the underwater.

She lasted for one minute underwater before she had to swim up for air.

Tsireya noticed this and immediately swam up towards the girl to check if she was okay.

"Are you alright?" Tsireya asked the girl who had her eyes while controlling her breaths.

When she opened her eyes, she was facing a worried Tsireya looking straight at her.

"Sorry, i can only hold my breath for one minute underwater." she explained and Tsireya finally understood.

"Come, i will teach you how to breathe underwater." Tsireya led her to a flat rock as they sat across each other with their legs crossed.

Tsireya began to teach her how to breathe from her stomach which was helpful to breathing underwater.

They practiced it for a few minutes on the rocks before they tried it on the water. Tsireya took a seashell and tossed it into the water for Txana to take.

Txana took a deep breath before diving underwater, following the falling seashell before catching it when she got close enough.

She turned around and noticed she had gone deep into the water before shrugging to herself and swimming back up to the surface.

The two ladies cheered when she reached the surface before Tsireya excitedly took her back to the beach.

She got in the water and began to make clicking noises before an animal came up to them.

"This is an ilu, you ride it underwater." Tsireya explained as she put the ilu in proper position before beckoning for her to get on.

"Make the bond gently." Tsireya instructed as she held up the ilu's queue while Txana took her braid over her shoulder, taking a hold on her queue before making the bond with the ilu.

She let out a low gasp as she closed her eyes when she felt the ilu's breath and heartbeat.

She calmed herself down before opening her eyes as Tsireya adjusted her legs in the right position.

"Think what you want to do, and the ilu will do it, only if it's able to." Tsireya instructed while she nodded.

She kept a firm grip on the handle and made sure she was comfortable before she took a deep breath.

"Dive slowly." she ordered through her mind and the ilu followed as it dived slowly underwater, letting her take in the beautiful scenery yet again.

"Swim faster." she ordered and the ilu did just that.

She was slowly enjoying riding on the ilu as it took care of her, being careful with the surrounding corals as it took her on a tour underwater.