17.

"What is it, dear?" Ronal said as she made Txana sit down beside her in their hut.

Tonowari and Aonung both sat beside their mates as Aonung kept a firm hold on Txana's hand.

"I heard about what happened today with Lo'ak and the outcast tulkun." Txana started as Tonowari and Ronal inhaled a sharp breath.

Ronal held on to Txana's other hand which was slightly shaking before she wiped the sweat off the girl's face.

"I feel that something good and bad will happen after what happened today." Txana said while sweating.

Ronal and Tonowari made eye contact before Ronal wiped the sweat off of the girl's forehead.

"Actually, Txana, something bad has already happened." Tonowari stated, making Aonung and Txana look at him.

"A Ta'unui village down the south was visited by the sky people, the Metkayina visitor reported that they were with a boy and a girl who speaks Na'vi, they were looking for Jake Sully. And the girl exuded a dominating aura, similar to yours." Tonowari explained as Txana's forehead creased.

"Me?" she asked for confirmation while Tonowari nodded.

"The girl was the one to stop the armed sky people from hurting them and burning the village, she didn't fear the sky people disguised as Na'vi and threw orders around the sky people before they left." Tonowari continued, making Txana's ears twitch.

"I don't order people around." she replied.

"No but the visitor felt as if he was seeing a human version of you, except that human girl was more merciless, he saw the way the girl looked at the disguised Na'vi. To be more specific, she looked like she could kill anyone." Tonowari explained, making Txana nod in understanding.

"It was half bad, but if the girl wasn't there, there wouldn't have been anything left of the village." Tonowari continued.

"Get some rest, Txana, stay here with us tonight." Ronal suggested as the girl nodded.

Today was a rainy day, it was the first sign that something bad had happened, next was the cold seawater, it was because of the rain but to the Metkayina, it meant that a tulkun had died.

Txana was at the beach with Sa'tari as they stared at the distance, the two friends feeling the uncomfortable feeling of dread take over them.

Tonowari and Ronal had left with Jake and Neytiri to go outside the reef, and Txana couldn't find her mate, thinking that he must be with Roxto and Tsireya.

"I don't feel good about this." Sa'tari said while staring off the distance.

Among the friend group, Txana and Sa'tari were the more sensitive ones, if something had happened, they would sense if something was off about it and tell each other about what they know.

They saw the four adults coming back, but there was visible anger in Tonowari and Ronal's faces, and the other couple seemed to feel bad.

They all went under the tent that had a rock under it as the villagers gathered around them, Tonowari and Ronal stood on top of a rock with angry expressions.

Txana and Sa'tari approached the crowd, but they stayed at the back so the others would not see them.

"My spirit sister, and her baby, have been murdered by the sky people." Ronal painfully announced, making Txana hold on to Sa'tari's arm because of the heavy information.