19.

"So you are Tseyal, Txana's mother." Ronal said while Tseyal nodded as she caressed the sleeping Txana's head.

"How did you get cursed?" Ronal asked. It was only the two women who were in the pod while Tsireya and Txana were sleeping beside each other. Aonung, Neteyam and Kal'bari were taken away by Tonowari to give the women some space to talk.

"My father was the one who cursed me, we weren't related or anything but he wanted to control my life, so when i refused to marry Txana's father, he used a gem that was rumored to hold a curse and put the curse on me. I was stuck in the forest and forced to marry Txana's father, until i thought i died but in truth, i was stuck inside the gem." Tseyal explained while Ronal nodded before looking over at their daughters and smiling.

"Txana is a great girl, a great warrior, she is a part of our family now, not just because she is my son's mate." Ronal said which brought a smile on Tseyal's face.

"It's good to know that Txana has people like you to care for you as her family." Tseyal said with a fond smile.

"You are also a part of the family now, sister. You are Txana's mother, without you, we wouldn't have been blessed with such a girl." Ronal said as she put a reassuring hand on the woman's shoulder.

"Thank you, sister." Tseyal replied. The two women continued on to talk about Txana and Tsireya until they eventually fell asleep aswell.

Tonowari who saw the sleeping women smiled warmly, there was yet another person who was added to their family, and he couldn't help but smile watching his family grow.

"You better not be smiling at my Tseyal." he heard Kal'bari say behind him.

"Shut up, i'm looking at my family." Tonowari said before he turned to face his old friend. The man lost himself when he got cursed, but now that he was free from it, he was back to his cheerful demeanor.

"Anyway, where did you leave the boys?" Tonowari asked him.

"Oh, Aonung went to Txana's pod to sleep while Neteyam returned to his family's pod." Kal'bari replied, making Tonowari nod.

The next morning, Txana woke up because of someone picking her up and carrying her, that someone being Aonung.

"Aonung?" she said with her raspy voice.

"Good morning, Ma Txana." Aonung said as he kissed her cheek while carrying her.

"What are you doing?" she asked as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I'm taking you to our pod." Aonung replied as he started walking.

"Mm.. why?" she asked as she buried her face in the crook of his neck.

"Because, you need to get changed." Aonung replied while chuckling.

When they arrived, Txana told Aonung to wait outside as she changed out of her battle outfit.

After she was fully dressed with a different outfit, she went out and saw Aonung standing and waiting for her with a smile.

"Good morning." she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Their kiss lasted for a few seconds before they both pulled away with a smile.

Author's Note; I think i'm gonna end this story here. Somehow i've lost motivation to continue this and i have no more ideas on what to add into the story, so i'm sorry. For now, this will mark the temporary (?) end of this story. If ever i get the motivation and new ideas for this, i will continue it but there will be no promises.
Also, apologies for typographical or grammatical errors that you probably have encountered in the story, the episodes aren't edited and i wrote them on the spot in my drafts before publishing them.

That's all, Goodbye! 💙🩵