Rudy and Ross

We went home and smoked and drank. It was mad crazy. The vibe. I mean. I was laying down on the couch with my head on Jaden's tights and he was playing with my hair.

-Today was crazy man!-he said.

-Me and Maggie kissed! It was crazy for real.

-Don't act like we didn't before.-I laughed.

-You did? Before?-asked Quinton and took a hit from the joint.

-When we were like 16? 17?

-Actually it was when we were 18. I was her first kiss, not to say a big word but I thought her to kiss. That's why she's such a good kisser.

-You're embarrassing me right now, fucking idiot.-i said and everyone laughed.

-He's embarrassing himself because he's a fuckboy.-said Cooper.

-I'm not! They are jumping on me, can't help it. They just want it.-he pulled his t-shirt up a little bit.

-Nah. Stawp.-I got up from him.-I don't know where i found you.

-On the street.-said Rudy calmly while he was drinking the vodka he stole.

-Probably.

-It's funny cause Maggie is crazy in love with Nessa, Rudy is klepto, Ross is dumb and he's always with Rudy somewhere-

-It's because we are blonde.-said Ross with his hand in the air.

-I'm not in love with her!-i said.

-Here smells so bad.

-Bro, you just farted, i acted like it was not you or something but you literally said it.

-I know I just farted and it smells but I'm too lazy to get up and move somewhere else.-said Quinton.

-You're disgusting.-i said.

-I dropped my cigarette yesterday on my pants and it started burning.

-Lucky you didn't have hairs because your dick would've burned.

I looked at my phone and saw a message from Nessa.

I just wanted to say you slayed today.

                        Thank you, I thought you're mad at me.

Why would I be?
                                                 Because I insulted Vinnie.

Nah, I can't really be mad at you.