First dates and first firsts

My dress was on the floor as l sat in his lap.

-Do you really wanna go?

-Yeah. All of this was just so i can have something to do till 9. Now is 8:30.

-So i guess we have 20 minutes left.-he smiled evilly.

-So i guess you can't get enough of me?

-So i can make sure you'll have a problem walking later.

I answered his question with more kisses before letting my palm caress his broad chest and firm arms. I sniffed on his manly scent as I shower his skin with my kiss, licking and sucking on it occasionally. His breath hitches when my lips travel to his jaw, teasing him with my sultry kisses. I placed my index finger on his lips as my other hand was pulling him close by his t-shirt.

-It's unfair that I'm the only one naked here...-i said and looked into his eyes. Jaden nipped at my bottom lip before soothing the pain with a flick of his warm tongue. I swallowed hard as he took of his t-shirt before tossing it on the floor. My eyes marvel at his well-sculpted body. Jaden gazed at me hungrily as i showered wet kisses on his jaw, down to his neck, until i reached his broad chest. I ignored him and continued to lap his skin, kissing his torso eagerly until i reached his bulging crotch. Before reaching his belt, I looked up at him, like a submissive tempting him beyond his wits. He whispered my name hungrily pulling me close and kissing me with a passion enough to make me lose my mind. He grazed my cheeks with the back of his palm, feeling my skin against his hand.

-Maggie, since when you're locking the fucking door?-i heard Rudy's voice.

-Wait, I'm naked.

-I just wanted to tell you that Chris is downstairs.

-I'm coming!-i said and started dressing as fast as i can. Jaden lay on the bed half naked and he was looking at me.

-Do I look good?-i asked him.

-You looked better under me.

-Lame. Okay, I'm going. Wish me luck.

-I hope this is the worst date so you can come faster to me.-i just rolled my eyes and fixed my hair.

Later that night everything was so perfect but I was thinking about Jaden the whole time. I mean how can i think about something else. His hands on my skin, his body on mine, his hot breath in my neck, i was just staying somewhere I don't belong thinking about this person who is waiting for me now.
Chris on the other hand took me at this restaurant, roses... i had no idea what to do... why Jaden is making it hard for me.

-Maggie, are you listening?

-I'm sorry i feel sick. I don't know what's wrong with me.

-I have pills in the car if you want?

-No, no, thank you. Maybe I should go home. I'm sorry.

I grabbed my purse and ran out.

-Can you come and pick me up?

-Where are you?

After a few minutes the car came.

-Is everything okay?-Jaden asked.

-It was actually perfect but something was missing.

-What?

-You. I was there wishing it was you.-he cupped my cheeks and kissed me passionately again. How is he doing this to me. Why is he doing this to me. And when he will tell me "we can't keep doing this anymore"? I was scared to put my heart on the line. I did it once, it was awful.

-I guess you like my company better.