It's almost prom!

Maggie's POV

I was still mad at Rudy. He had to be my prom date and now I'm alone. I had 2 days to find a partner. I don't want Jaden or Chris. I'm still pissed at them. There are 4 people on this world right now who are not giving me the ick. Literally.

I got up from bed and went outside with Mads.

-How is your week, you look awful...-she laughed.

-My week was awful. I wanted to die most of the days. Rudy basically smoked weed with my brother, Jaden is an idiot, Chris is just so busy with his things... Cooper left me for Sab, I haven't seen Quinton since the party, Vinnie went missing. Basically I'm alone for prom, my father is probably still mad at me and yeah. Now I'm here.

-What about Ross?

-What about him?-i asked her.

-He is innocent? Go to prom with him.

-Ross will be busy then...i guess. I don't know I'm just unlucky.

-I got you. Then... let's buy you the best dress. You can at least look hot.-she smiled at me.

People are so good with words, sometimes I feel like I'm just bad with it.

-How about this one?-she asked. The dress was so nice but it was a little extra.

I tried a few dresses and finally at the last shop i saw one. It was a black long dress.

-I like this one!-i ran into the shop.

-Don't you think that it's too expensive?

-Maybe you're right. But at least I can try it.

-Girl, you look amazing! Let me take a picture of you!!!-she started screaming and smiling.

It was 500$.

I went home and lay on the bed. Jaden came into the room and lay on the bed.

-Hello, hello, hello. Wassup?

I just looked at him and ignored him.

-Are you still mad at me?

-I am still mad at you.-i smiled fake.

I was looking at my phone. Mads sent me the photo.

It was just my style and i loved it

It was just my style and i loved it. I will still buy something but prom is a big thing.

Jaden grabbed my phone from my hands.

-Hey!-i screamed.

-Damn, is this your prom dress?-he jumped off the bed looking at me.

-Actually, no. It was too expensive... I couldn't afford it.

-Maybe Rudy can steal it, I don't know.-he smiled.-You look amazing in it. It's made for you.

-Thank you.-i said. I was red. I was red. Again the sweet talk. -It's fine, we'll find something else with Mads.