Mads and Mags

In the morning i looked on the right side of the bed and saw Jaden. I looked at him again and removed a strand from his face. He smiled in his sleep. It was so cut-disgusting*. I turned to Cooper and he was sleeping so peacefully. Jaden pulled me by my waist and hugged me. Shit, shit, shit. Not the butterflies that boy gave me. For fuk sake.

-You had something on your face and i tried to get it-

-I have something on my lips too.-he groaned.

-he groaned

Shit. I went downstairs. It was just a normal Sunday. Laying in bed all day n shit.

-Outside is raining. Let's make something to eat and then watch TV all day.

-Rain? In Cali? That's something new.-I laughed.

-Let's just make a pizza!

-Only Rudy will eat like 5!

-Hey, don't judge me. I'm just growing.

-Sure.-i laughed.

We sat there for like an hour and talked about what we need to make a pizza.

-Can I go with him?-asked Rudy.

-I want to go with him too!-Ross added.

-I don't know if this is a good idea.

-Why not?

-Okay, whatever. I will go with both of them.

-I will come too.-said Jaden and grabbed the keys.

-Oh, ma man is not driving.-Vi laughed.

-Why not?

-Just go. Jesus.-i said and they left.

-Come on, man.-i heard before they closed the door.

-They will forget something, I'm sure.-i said and the others just agreed.

I sat on the couch and started looking for something to watch. Everything was so lame. You can't even find something to watch.

They came and we started making the pizza.

-Ross, i have an idea. You will do what i have to do for 24 hours, okay?

-Uu, this will be cool.

I just slapped myself in the face. Sometimes i feel sorry for Ross.

-Now do the pizza, I will sit on the couch.

-My first mission!-he started making the pizza.

I helped him because i feltbad for him. We placed the pizza in the oven and waited till it's ready. After that we sat on the coach and started eating the pizza. It was so good or we were just hungry.

-It's so good!

-I like it too.

Jaden sat in front of me and he was looking at his phone.