Love

Our room was on the second floor. There was only one bed and a table.

-Luxury.-he said and threw himself on the bed. As always.

-Yeah...-i was just walking around.

-Why don't you just sit somewhere.-he said while he was watching something on his phone.

-What the hell was all this about? "We'll share"...I don't want to share this bed with you.

-You are scared.

-I'm not scared.

-Oh, yes. You are.-he said and lay his head on his hand and threw his phone somewhere on the bed.

-Why would I be scared?-i asked him and crossed my arms.

-Because we almost kissed?

-We didn't. I can't really remember.

-I'm here to remind you.-he said and pushed me with his body to the wall. His face was inches away from mine.-Do you remember it now?

-I actually do.-i said and pushed him.

Even if I wanted Jaden (i do) I can't have him right now. I don't really need headaches and overthinking in my life. He will always be the one who wants every girl in the world and I'm not like that. For example Chris. He is a good boy, he wants me, he is fighting for us. Jaden is just always coming to fuck with my head.

-Damn. You really don't want me. Jeez.

-I have no idea how this lady was completely fine to let us sleep here. I mean... have you seen your eye? It's really blue.

-Is it?

-It is.-i said. It was not. I just wanted to change the subject.

-I don't really care. I deserved it, like you said.-he sat on the bed and grabbed his phone again.

Cooper called me.

-Hey, where are you? I saw the car but you are not in it.

-We are in the house.

-What are you doing there?

-We will sleep here because the car stopped working.

-Fuck.-he said and after a few minutes i finally got to meet Sab.

-You are really pretty.-she said to me.

-Whaaaaa... nahh, look at you!!-i said and saw Jaden and Cooper talking behind our backs.

-Ladies, let's go inside. It's cold.-Jaden rolled his eyes.

———————————————————————————

-Cooper, can I talk with you?-Jaden asked Cooper and they went out.

-So... i heard a lot about you.-i smiled.

-Really?-she gave me the same energetic smile.

-Yes, not to say a big word...-i winked at her.-but I think that Cooper likes you.

-Be dead serious! It looks like Jaden likes you too.

-No. This is a different story. There's nothing between us two.-i lied through my teeth.

-It's okay to admit it. I'm not blind. I see the way you look at each other. It's magical.-she said.

-Is it that obvious?

-Well, it's pretty obvious.-she laughed.-What's all that about?-Sab looked at Jaden and Cooper.

-They are just talking, I don't know.

-Oh... I thought that I'm not invited and they are fighting over this...

-No, of course not. You are invited, i promise. I actually really enjoy your company.

-I'm in love with your hair! Can I make you a braid?

-Sure.-I turned around and she started it.

-Why are we here by the way?

-Oh... our car... it's not working.-I almost forgot.

-Oh, then why we are here?-she asked.

-Hey, sounds like you're not enjoying our company.-i laughed.

-It's not like that.

Cooper and Jaden came inside.

-Let's play outside with the snow.-Cooper said.

-Outside is a storm show.-i added.

-Right. So you don't want to?-he looked at her.

-No.-Sab laughed. It was kinda awkward because we had no idea what to say.

-Uhm... it was nice meeting you, Sab.-Jaden handshaked her.-We will go to our room because we have stuff to do... see you tomorrow.

Jaden bro fisted Cooper and I hugged Sab and him.

Jaden looked at me a couple of times while we were walking in the hallway. The electricity he was giving me with this... he know what he is doing. That's what I love about him too. When we finally got in front of the door he stopped and leaned on it.

-Wait... can you hear this?

-Can I hear what?

-Sex. Someone is having sex.

-Sex? Jaden what are you talking about?

I unlocked the door and the last thing I saw is Jaden who knocked on one door and started running to me. He got in fast, even pushed me to get in.

-Okay, hater.-i said and locked after him.

-Well, they deserve it.-he said and sat on the bed.

-Why? They are probably a couple in love, you know...

-Or they just met and are having sex. Sex is not all about love.

-That's normal for you to think. You just have sex with people.

-Well, I'm sexually attracted to girls. That's not a bad thing. Sometimes I think with my dick and-

-you're acting like a dick.-i said and he looked at me.

-You really think that?-he laughed.

-Yes. Sometimes. Maybe.

-Never meant to be a dick with you, Maggie.

-Thank you. Means a lot. Now you fixed everything.-i said to him as he was looking around.

-I think that here, in this room...-he pointed.-is a person who is not happy.

-I think that in the room is someone who is only living for parties.-i said and he sat on the bed.

-That's you, my dear. You live for parties. I just don't want to be alone, you know? Because when I'm alone I'm basically not alone. I'm with my demons. And it sucks that's why I'm always with someone.

-You know you have us, right?-i said and sat next to him.

-You're not helping..-he started laughing.-I'm joking.

-Idiot.-i tried to punch him but he grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. I looked deep into his eyes and i just knew that I will be his number for the night. I smiled and leaned a little.

-You have a beautiful smile.-he said and caressed my cheek.

-And you have beautiful eyes.-i smiled even more. He leaned a little too when i closed my eyes as I was ready to kiss him, he pulled away and started playing with his fingers. I looked at him questionable.

-I'm not sure if I want to be a dick again.-he said.

-What do you mean?-i asked.

-You said that people make love. I-i- I'm not sure, how to make love.

-Jaden...of course you know, it's the same but it's passionate and amazing, you just feel it.

-You made love with Chris?-he asked.

-Uhm...I'm-I-i don't know. Can we not talk about him right now? Maybe one day you'll make love with someone.

-What if I want it to be you?