Cheaters and liars

3 months after what happened, me and Chris started dating. It was amazing. Everything was perfect. Jaden was not around so i had a lot of time to move on.

-Watch this!-i heard Nessa's voice and she pointed at Rudy who was on the roof, jumping in the pool.

-This was so cool, Rudy!-i screamed and handshaked him. He got out of the pool and started drinking. Mads was not with us for first time. I finally started liking her and this with Jaden happened and I got so confused about everything and i had no idea what to do. Me and Chris started dating and I never been happier. He was a good guy. Later that night I lost Ness but I saw Chase.

-Chase!-I screamed and hugged him.-Where is Charlie? Isn't she with you?

-Actually...we broke up. -he said with a pain in his voice.

-What? Wait! What?

-Yeah... it was awful. But i think it's for the best. She said that one day maybe we'll meet again.

-It's okay.-i smiled at him.-We have a lot of things to talk about.

-Really? I missed everything probably.

-You missed not everything but a lot.

-Well I'm not missing anymore.-he laughed and we went outside. We sat on the grass and started spilling all the tea.

-No! You did not!

-I did.-i smiled.

-No!-he was shocked.

-Yes!-i laughed.

-Are you guys even talking now?

-Sometimes. When Mads is not around...but I'm starting to get pretty close with her and i do feel guilty.

-You do?

-It's really hard for me to talk with her but it's been a month since this thing with Jaden happened so... i guess we are good.-i smiled.

-Hmm... I don't know what you want me to tell you...

-Don't judge me, please...

-No, i mean if i was a girl... I would've bang Jaden too.-he laughed.

-I don't want to tell Cooper because he'll be so mad at me.

-Yeah, it's not a good idea. I also saw that Charlie is now dating Landon.

-Landon?

-One friend. I had no idea but now i know...-he was looking behind me.

-Now?-i turned around and saw Charlie kissing some boy.

-Aw. Shit.

-Hi, Chase!-Ross jumped on him.-I saw Cha-

I punched him so he can shut up.

-Charming bracelets inside, Rudy stole them.-he smiled.

-I saw Landon stealing the "charming bracelets".-he smiled fake.

-Oh. I don't know who this is but he is a competition to Rudy, i guess.

I slapped myself in the face. Ross. I don't know what to tell you.

Jaden came with Ness and sat with us.

-Wassup, Chase?-he smiled.

-I decided to come here and see you, guys.

-Where have you been this whole time. I thought you hate us.

-In my house actually. Working. Sleeping. You know...

-For 2 months?

-No, just a month.-he smiled.

-What were you working on there?