School

-She ran away, okay?

-Really? Good job, this is what you get for sending her away from her friends. Have you ever thought about the reason why I left you?

-Look, she's just upset, soon she'll see it's for the best.

-You're acting dumb right now and I don't want to talk with you. You're out of your mind. Just go home and leave her.

-If that's what you want.

-She's doing fine without us there.

-Maybe you're right but I want what's best for her and those guys are just not.

-Do you know them? What about Jaden?

-Jaden is one of them, yes.

-If Jaden is there she's in good hands.

-Okay. But soon I'll go and see her again.

-Okay, fine. Whatever.

-She's just like you.-i said.

-I'm her mother, it's normal.

———————————————————————————
Maggie's POV

-You can stay here or you can stay in my room.-Chris smiled.

-I will stay in your room.-i ran to his room and jumped on the bed.-I love your house better.

-Are you okay tho?

-I'm fine. He'll call my mom and then she'll tell him to leave, he'll leave, and then the house will be mine again. At least I hope so.

-You can stay here as long as you want. I love waking up next to you.-he said and lay on the bed next to me. We were face to face.

-You're so cute.-i said and kissed his nose.

-No, you are.-he hugged me tight.

I loved being with him. He was just the perfect guy. Handsome, hot, smart, cool. It was just not possible to hate him.

-I'm soooo tired.-I groaned.

-Then let's sleep.

He grabbed the blanket and wrapped me.

-Do you think that one day, we'll get married?-i asked him.

-If you want we can today.

-Isn't that too soon?

-Tomorrow?

-Oh, yeah, tomorrow is perfect.-i laughed.-We will get a cat and one big house.

-With four kids.

-Chris! The fuck i look like?-I started laughing.

-Three?

-Two.

-Twins?

-One by one.-he looked at me. I started playing with his hair while he was laying on my chest.

-Boring.-he said.

-Boring? Then go next.-i said an stopped playing with his hair.

-No, no, no. You're the only one I want.-he put my hand in his hair again. The butterflies were going insane. It was amazing to know that I'm someone's first choice. -But think about it. Three kids are okay.

-Chris!-I slapped him.

Then we both fell asleep.

-I had a dream, we were in Vegas and we were running after one pig.-Chris said in the morning.

-What? Why we were running after a pig?-i asked laughing.

-I have no idea.-he laughed back.

He was amazing. His morning hair and voice. His hugs were just my Heaven.
———————————————————————————
*first day of school*

I woke up early and got ready. I was not so happy to be there because I was basically alone in my classes.

-Morning!-Rudy screamed and jumped on me.-You look sad, why is that, i mean it's your first day of school!

-I prefer being under a truck.

-Shhhhhhhhh. Take this.-he placed a gun in my hand.

-Rudy! Is this a gun? Like real gun?

-Take it with you if something happens.

-Nothing will happen! I mean I'm not doing some school shooting. I'll just be there for a few hours.

-A few hours? You'll need more cartridges.-he started looking around for more.

-Rudy!-i hugged him.-Don't worry, I'll be fine. Just don't do anything stupid, please. Especially with this gun. Just put it somewhere where no one will find it, okay? I don't know from where you got it but don't use it.

-Mags, everything will be fine. I'll be with Ross and Quinton. What can possibly go wrong?

-Remember when i left you alone last time?

-No?-he said and looked confused.

-The TV? When i got back.

-Oh, Ross was trying to fix it with duct tape. See? We are trying.

-Try harder.-i said and grabbed my backpack.

-Don't goooooooo!-he grabbed me by my leg.

-Rudy! I will miss the bus because of you!

-You don't know these people! They could be dangerous!

-This is school, not some night club. People go there to learn stuff.

-I want to go to school.-he said with a smile.-After all this is my favourite time of the year. School parties! I love them!

He wants to go to school? Hmmm...:)))))

-Then why don't you? I mean you can. Just go there and apply for it.-i said with a big smile knowing this will make his life miserable.

-For real? I want to be in your class, can i?

-Of course you can!

I talked with the others for a little and then got in the bus.

There were sectors. For the cool kids(they looked cool), for the junkies, for the nerds. I had no idea where i can sit, i saw one empty place and sat there.

-What's your name?-one girl smiled at me.

-Maggie.

-Maggie, get out of here. This place is taken.-she started laughing. Oh, i forgot to tell you about those popular lame kids too. Well, now i did.

I was standing this whole ride and when i got off the bus I saw Jaden.

-Heyy!-i ran to him.

-How's the first day of school going?-he asked me and started walking.

-Good from far, far from good. You know...-i said and he hugged me by my waist as we entered the door.

-Where's your pass? Hey, you two!-one old lady screamed. We started running.

-I'll give it to you tomorrow, Linda, i promise!-Jaden screamed and saw the lady walking away. She was nit the type to run after you.

-Yo, Jaden!-one boy gave a high five to Jaden.

Already? How is this boy so famous everywhere? I mean we just got here.

-They love me!-i giggled and he opened a door. -This is your cell, ma'am. We have a break at three and i will save a place for you!-he touched my nose.

-I will be there!-i smiled.