Jaden and Nessa

I got dressed like this:

and went to the store with Vinnie's car and parked

and went to the store with Vinnie's car and parked. I got in and started looking around because I forgot what i was going to buy. It's happening sometimes.

-Hey, Mags.-said Ness.

-Oh, hi!-i smiled at her.

-Uhm, why did you ran like that yesterday?

-The boys stole the key. They are like that.

-Sometimes I'm wondering what Cooper and you are doing with them.

-Don't you ever talk like that. I'm being deadass.-i said and left her there.

I remembered what i had to buy and then went home.

-Why she said that?? Ughhhhhhhh!-i threw myself on the couch.

-What happened?

-I saw Nessa there and we talked and she started talking bullshit. I mean from the beginning it was okay but then, i don't know...

-You said something to her, right?-said Cooper.

-It was a joke. I mean-

-We all know your jokes.-Coop said.-Nessa is cool.-he said and left.

-Jeez, Coop is mad.-Jae said.-Still prefer you. Fuck Jaden.-he laughed and kissed me on the forehead.

-Of course you prefer me, because you're into me.

-I'm not.-he laughed and everyone else looked at him.

-Sure.-they said.

We started playing Cards Against Humanity and it was so cool because Cooper was winning every round, my bestie was winning.

-"Mary found"-said Cooper.

-A salty surprise.

-Yooo, you're disgusting.

-"My hobby is"

-Drowning the kids in the bathtub.

-"My first kiss was a disaster because of"

-Your mom.-laughed Quinton.

Later we went on a party

Later we went on a party. It was an underground party, full of drugged people. Most of them were doing MDMA (ecstasy) and the others were smoking weed. I was smoking weed on these parties but today i wanted to try something different which is not good but- anyways.
We went to the bar and I took one pill.
After like 20 mins i was dancing with everyone. I was so happy, i mean those pills were crazy. Everything was so pretty and cool. Maybe I looked like an idiot.

I felt someone's hands on my waist. It was a dark room with a lot of people and me. I was the main character there. I started dancing with this person because I thought it was Jaden. In front of my eyes everything was blurry. Knowing that I'm in Jae's arms i felt safe. He started to lift my dress but that's not something that Jaden would do. I turned around and saw that it was actually someone else. I jumped because i got scared for a second. I had no idea who this person was. I tried to get out of there but my legs were frozen. I couldn't move. He grabbed me so close and tried to kiss me but i pushed him.

-Baby! I thought i lost you.-Jaden kissed me on the cheek. We were acting like a couple in the bars all the time.

-Baby!-i smiled at him.

-Your girlfriend is a hoe.-said the boy.

-My girlfriend is a what?-he punched the boy.

-No, no, no, don't fight! Please. Jaden!

Jaden punched him again and looked at me. Everyone was dancing and ignoring them which was good.

I grabbed Jaden and went outside with him.

-What's wrong with you? Look at you!

-So it's okay that he called you a "hoe"?

-It was just not worthy. Why would I care because some random person called me a "hoe"?

-But you're not a hoe, Mags.

-Look at me.-I lifted his head and looked down to see him face to face.-I don't really want you to get in trouble because of me, okay?

-Okay.

He was obviously still in the fight, not there with me but i was trying to chill him out.

It started raining as we were sitting on Vinnie's car.

-Fuck.-i said and almost gave up when i felt something on my back.

I looked behind and saw Jaden who was putting his jacket on me.

-Take it, I don't need it now.-he said and got me so mad and confused.

-Are you okay?-i lay my head on his shoulder.

-It's just a little scratch, not a big deal.

I took his hand and looked at it. It was for real a little scratch.

-Kiss it and it'll heal easily.

I kissed it.

-Is it okay now?

-More than okay, now i feel good enough to fuck you on Vinnie's car in front of the club.-he lifted me and put me on the car.

-Mmmm, no.-i touched his nose and ran to the club.
He was walking behind me like we don't know each other.

-We don't need to fight, guys. Let's just play rock, paper, scissors and shit.-i heard Rudy.

-Oh, no! Shit!-i looked at Jaden.

-Rudy, you stole my pills and this stupid game will not stop me to beat your ass.-said some man.

-But if I'm running fast, you will have zero chance!-Rudy ran and the guys started running after him. One of the men looked at me with anger because they knew I'm with the guys. Jaden grabbed my hand and pulled me to run. I had no idea what was going on but i knew that I'm doing something. It was so crazy because the pill was still playing with my mind. We stopped and he sighed.

-Where are the others?-i asked.

-I have no idea, they were running too fast.

-I'll find them.-i said and he leaned on the wall. We were face to face.

-Jaden, stop.-i pushed him and ran away. He came home with me.

-How do you even got here?-i asked.

Rudy just smiled.

-Whatever.-i said with a little anger.

-Why you're so mad?-asked Ross.

-Because of Rudy one day i can promise you that someone will get hurt.

-We are all good, I don't know what you're talking about.

-Where's Vinnie tho?

-You lost him?-I screamed.

-N-n-o? I mean, n-o?-Quinton looked at me guilty.

-I can't do this tonight.