Hello, Chris

We went to a party and got drunk as fuck.
By the way my outfit:

Then i saw Jaden and Mads

Then i saw Jaden and Mads. I pulled him so i can talk with him privately because i actually hate Mads a lot, she fucking stole my best friend!

-Hey, Jaden. Do you remember when we first met you said that i talk too much and i said "feel free to shut me up" and you asked me "why would i do that? I like girls that talk too much but maybe i will shut you up" and you did with this one stupid question "do you believe in love, Mags?" but when i think of love i'm just thinking about this person who broke my heart and fucked me up so i said "no, not really, love isn't my thing" and i lied straight through my teeth cause i love too much and i talk too much. Then you asked me "do you ever get angry? and what you do when you get angry?" I said "drugs" as a joke. We laughed so hard at this moment. "I do what every normal person does. I cry for hours, till i cant cry anymore. Then i film myself while i'm crying so i can have something to laugh at later. Because they say the best cure for sadness is just that little bit of laughter." We used to talk a lot, now we don't talk at all, Jaden. We laughed together, we cried together... and I don't know what's that anymore. I can't really call it friendship because I haven't seen you being this Jaden in a month but i was like "maybe it's a good idea to talk" Now i regret it but i really miss you.

-I'm wordless right now, but i do really wanted to shut you up while you were talking this.-he smiled.-I miss you too, Maggie.

-I don't think that "wordless" is a word actually. And then talk with me!-i said.

-Mads is just this jealous type and probably later I'll be in this situation where I'm explaining myself to her.

-Then she's not the one for you! That's a big red flag, Jae.

-I really like her, Maggie.

-No, you don't!

-How do you know?-he looked at me with his big eyes

-How do you know?-he looked at me with his big eyes. I made one step so i can be close to him and held his hands.

-Because you like me.-i said. His hands were cold.-I mean, you liked me before you started dating.