Chapter Eight: Prepare For Trouble...

Your POV

"Wake up." Something is thrown on me.

"No..." I mumble. I want to sleep forever...

"Hurry up! I'm hungry!" Dark keeps throwing pillows at me.

"Quit being a damn two year old and make something yourself for once. Can't you cook?" Silence... Ug, I can't let him go hungry. I drag myself out of bed.

"U-uh... ha ha..." I open my eyes a bit more to see Dark staring at me. Face red, blood gushing out of his nose, and he has creepy smile.

"What are you-" Suddenly, I'm fully awake. Oh man... I forgot... since it was so hot and there was no air conditioning... I decided to sleep in my undergarments... "AH! GET OUT!" I scream, grabbing a cover to try to cover up. Dark smirks.

"Nope. I'm staying. I like the view."

"Y-you disgusting pig!" I point and blush.

"Can I, ya know, touch you?" He repeats the words from when we first met.

"NO! I will jump out of the window!"

"I'll just save you again." He shrugs.

"Men... always wanting to touch and look at women's bodies..." I mumble and go to the wardrobe. Another new dress. Why do they just randomly pop up? Todays dress is a light green.

"Where'd you get that!?" Dark shouts.

"Um... the wardrobe. We've had this conversation before. The wardrobe gives me new dresses every day."

"Tch, whatever. Wait... IS THAT ONE OF MY TUNICS!?" He yells as he points to one of his tunics that I frames. "And... My hair? What the hell!?"

"It's so I can clone you." I explain as I put the dress on.

"You are just plain crazy..."

"I took a lock of hair from Ghirahim and Link, too. I want babies of all of you guys, so I decides to take all of the DNA from you three that I could. I got a lot from you. I am going to raise three little babies and they'll be cute. Little Dark Link, little Link, and little Ghirahim will all be cute."

"I just... wow. You're insane."

"Thank you. Now, let's get you some breakfast."

"Finally! Gosh... I actually have a question for you."

"Yes?"

"Why clone me to make a baby version of my when I can just do this?" He snaps his fingers and right before my eyes, a baby Dark Link that's about one and a half pops up on my bed. My eyes light up.

"AAAAAHHHH! CUUUUTE!" I screech and pick the baby up. "I shall name you Squishy and you will be mine!"

"No, his name is Dark Link. He's me." Baby Dark hugs me and smiles.

"This isn't you. He's so cute!" I kiss the baby's cheek. "And kind, and squishy! Oh, I love him!" I set Baby Dark on the ground and he waddles around. I sit and smile. "Gimme a huggie!" Baby Dark runs over to me, hugs me, and gives me a little kiss on the cheek. "AWW! I want a baby! Can I keep him?"

"No. My magic can only let him stay for about ten minutes."

"Nooo! I don't want him to go!" I hug Baby Dark Link.

"Too bad. I want my food." Dark crosses his arms.

"You're coming with me!" I smile and take Baby Dark to the kitchen with me. I hold him with support from my hip and cook breakfast. Baby Dark reaches for the cut peaches on the side. "Wanna taste?" I smile and give him a bit to eat. He's just too cute! How did this turn into Dark today?

Dark Link's POV

I watch _____ from the doorway with a small smile. She would be a great mother. I mean, usually, no one can handle baby me. That's a clone from the past I made, but still. When I was a baby, all I did was cry and bite. But... She somehow knows exactly what to do to keep baby me under control. "Breakfast is served. Here you go." She sets a plate of food down on the counter. It looks really good... I take a bite and my eyes widen. This is amazing! But I can't give her too much praise.

"Not the best thing ever, but I'll take it." I lie. It's the best thing I've had in a long time. Even better than what my Queen made before...

"Rude... Come on Baby Dark! Let's play!" _____ smiles and plays with baby me. After finishing breakfast, we go to the throne room. Suddenly, baby me vanishes. "N-no! I was having so much fun!" _____ tears up. Oh man...

"Hey, he just vanished into thin air because I couldn't keep him here any longer. It's not like he's dead." I try to comfort her.

"THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!" Oh man... she's about to cry. Before I can say anything else, the door bursts open.

"PREPARE FOR TROUBLE!" Ghirahim shouts and does one of his funny poses. Oh Goddesses, these two idiots.

"AND MAKE IT DOUBLE!" Zant does another pose.

"To provide the world with devastation!"

"To divide all people with in our nations!"

"To denounce the good of truth and love!"

"To extend our reach to the stars above!"

"Ghirahim!"

"Zant!"

"Team Sexy blast in of at the speed of light!" Really? Team Sexy?

"Surrender now or prepare to fight, fight, fight!" (Who knows where this is from?) 

"We got all the way through!" Ghirahim and Zant high five. They both see _____ about to cry and rush over.

"What did he do, my delicate flower!? Did he hurt you?" Ghirahim asks.

"Hya!" Zant does a karate pose.

"B-Baby-"

"SHE CALLED ME BABY! ZANT, DID YOU HEAR!? SHE CALLED ME BABY!" Oh, hell no. He isn't going to steal her away...

"B-Baby Dark Link vanished and I loved him so much!" She cries.

"But... he's right-" He cuts himself off. "Well, that is unfortunate... Let's go to my place! We have to go plan our wedding." Ghirahim picks _____ up and starts to head out.

"Get back here, Ghirahim. You aren't allowed to have her..." I growl.

"But I want her!" With the snap of my fingers, _____ is in my arms. "I'll have her so matter what!" Ghirahim tries to attack me, but I easily dodge.

"She. Is. Mine. You will never have her." I walk away carrying _____ bridal style.

"P-put me down! I'm not a child!" _____ trues to get out of my grip, but fails.

"No."

"Come on! Please put me down!"

"No can do."

"Baka..." A small smile tugs at my lips. _____ is so cute when she's angry...

Ba bump...