Chapter Nine: Falling For Him?

Reader-chan: Two updates in one day?
Author-chan: FrUk yeah. *puts sunglasses on. Explosions in the backround*
Reader-chan: Yaaaaay!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I've been here for six months. Through all the tantrums and the nightmares, Dark and I have gotten a little closer. I mean... He sure is handsome... NO! Snap out of it! What the hell!? I don't like him... r-right? Please tell me I'm not falling in love with him. I can't... But... I really want to have someone to call me beautiful and everything... Alright! I'm going to Castle Town! I can go 'shopping' with the 10,000 rupees Dark gave me for the time I cleaned his room. "Dark?"

"Yeah?" He looks up from his paperwork.

"Can I go to Castle Town?"

"For what reason?"

"U-um, shopping!" Heat rushes to my face.

"You're lying. What are you really going for?" I sigh.

"I wanna... find a boyfriend..." I mumble. The pencil in Dark's hand breaks.

"Absolutely not."

"But why?" I pout.

"Because I said so! You will not have a boyfriend!"

"I have the right to be happy! I want to have a chance at finding true love! I-I want to be able to get married!"

"You're too young to marry."

"I am not! I'm only a year younger than you! Well, I think I am. You're eighteen, right?"

"Yes, and you are seventeen. Too young." He looks back at his paperwork.

"I'm almost eighteen!"

"When's your birthday?"

"(Month) (day)." I cross my arms.

"That's at least eight months away." He takes a sip of his wine.

"It's tomorrow!" Dark spits his wine out.

"TOMORROW!?"

"Yes. And from what I've seen, most girls here marry at sixteen! I'm not too young!"

"Tch, fine. Go to Castle Town and bring someone back. If I approve, you can be together."

"You aren't my father!"

"No, I'm your owner."

"I'm leaving!" I huff as I walk out the door. Oh... I need him to send me there. I poke me head back in. "Can you send-" Dark snaps his fingers and I'm on the outside of Castle Town. "-me?" I finish. Oh, how convenient! I walk into castle town when I see Link. "Link!" I smile and wave. He looks at me and runs over.

"Are you ok!? Did Dark hurt you?" He grabs my shoulders and gently shakes me.

"No. I'm just here to find a boyfriend, but Dark has to approve."

"One question..."

"Yes?"

"Are you still a virgin?" My face flushes red.

"Y-Yes! What the hell, Link!?"

"I just wondered if he raped you or something..."

"Dark wouldn't do that. He may be a villain, but he's not that kind of person."

"Hey... you should pick me as your boyfriend! I mean, you like me, right?" Link's eyes shine with hope.

"Of course I like you! You're a sweetheart!" I smile.

"Then... will you pick me? I'll treat you well and love you forever."

"U-um... L-Link, I don't know just yet. I mean, I do like you, but I want to see everyone else before choosing."

"Oh... I understand. I'll be in Ordon if you need me! But... I want to do this at least once." Link leans in and gives me a kiss. I turn bright red. "See ya!" Link winks, hops on Epona, and rides away. Oh my gosh, I can feel my heart all the way in my throat.

As I make my way into town, I see tons of handsome men, but they all seem to have someone already... I sigh and keep looking. After three hours of no success looking, I try the old fashioned way. I make my way to a café, order some (coffee/tea), and sit in the corner. This is how my grandma met my grandpa and they're the happiest couple I've ever seen. I want something like that... after another hour of no success, I make my way down a dark street. It's night already? Oh man... I sigh. "I'll never find love..." I whisper. Suddenly, a group of men surround me.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here, boys. An innocent young woman." One man says.

"She doesn't have a ring either, so that means she's single! No one will come looking for her!" Another man says.

"Leave me alone or I'll use my magic..." I lie, keeping a straight face. On the inside, I'm terrified. What will they do to me?

"Yeah right. You can't use magic. Its a bluff. Boys, grab her." The men grab my arms and drag me into an alley.

"Let me go!" I kick one guy where the sun doesn't shine.

"Oh, we've got a feisty one!" They pin my legs against the wall. The man I guess is the leader comes up and unbuttons my shirt. "Boss, I got rope!"

"Good. Tie her arms." They do as he says and throw the rope over a piece of metal sticking out of the wall, tightening it so I can only stand on my tip toes. The leader continues to unbutton my shirt. "My, my, my. Don't you have a nice top? Now lets see what the bottom looks like." He smirks and moves his hand down.

"No! Get your hands off of me you pig! Someone, help!" I try to kick him, but the rope begins to hurt my wrists.

"No one will hear you. You're in the abandoned part of town." He continues to move his hand lower and lower. Tears fill my eyes. "Aww, she's crying. How cute. We'll all get our way with you, right boys?" They all laugh. My tears drip to the ground. This can't be happening...

"That's no way to treat a lady." My eyes widen when I hear Dark's voice.

"D-Dark!" I cry. He's here...

"She aint yours, so back off." The leader touches me all over, touching a few places longer than others. He roughly kisses me, forcing his tongue in my mouth. I can taste beer. I do everything I can to stop him, bit nothing works.

"Get away from her... GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!" Dark takes his Dark Master Sword and shield and begins to kill the men. Blood splatters on the walls of the alley. Dark's eyes glow with rage. They're as red as the blood painting the alley. The leader tries to do more damage to me, but Dark puts his sword against his neck. "You better step away." Dark growls. The leader kicks Dark and begins to run away with me. Dark disappears into the shadows and appears in front of the man. Oh man... he's really angry... "YOU DARE RUN AWAY WITH HER!? MY MAID! THE FUTURE QUEEN OF THE SHADOW DOMAIN! You..." A sinister look appears on Dark's face. "I'LL MAKE YOU SUFFER FOR MAKING HER GO THROUGH SO MUCH FEAR!" I'm dropped on the ground. I run behind Dark. A cracking sound fills the alley. Blood drips out of the mans mouth. Suddenly, he explodes. His blood and entrails end up on the wall, his skeleton blown into a million tiny pieces. "_____, are you ok!? Did they do anything to you?" Dark unties my hands.

"I-I'm ok." Tears still stream down my face. Dark embraces me.

"I'm so glad I got to you in time." I hug him back and break down,

"I-I was so scared! I-I couldn't run or anything! I tried to fight back, b-but I was too weak! T-they almost..." I cry into his chest. He strokes my hair and tries to comfort me.

"Shh. I know. It's alright though. You're safe now. As long as you're with me, you'll be safe." Dark takes me back to the castle and tries to comfort me some more. I love this side of Dark. He's caring and selfless. My heart begins to ache. Oh, no...

I'm in love with Dark Link...