Chapter Fifteen: Overprotective To The Max

Your POV

Five months of mood swings, cravings, and getting fat as fuck. "DARK!" I scream.

"I'M HERE! I'LL PROTECT YOU!" He runs in with his sword and shield ready to go.

"Um... I just wanted to cuddle..."

"Oh... But what if I hurt you?"

"I'll be fine. I just wanna cuddle for a little bit. Please?" I plead. He sighs and puts his sword and shield down.

"Ok, but if anything begins to hurt or ache, you have to tell me."

"Yes, yes, ok." He lays next to me and wraps his arms around me.

"How's he doin'?" Dark asks.

"She's doing fine."

"It's gonna be a boy, I know it."

"No, a girl. I know because I'm the mother, and mother's know everything."

"Do not... Father's know everything! And it'll be a boy!"

"Who's got the kid in em'?"

"....You...." He frowns a bit. "But who helped make the kid?"

"You. But I have to suffer, so-"

"SUFFER!?"

"Yes. Pregnancy and labor are obnoxious and painful."

"PAINFUL!?"

"What do you expect? You're pushing a watermelon sized child out of you. It's painful."

"I thought babies came out of your bellybutton! And it was painless! Don't they come out all cute and adorable and in a little blankey!?" His eyes are wide and he has a confused look on his face.

"Dark... Babies come out of a girls... how do I put this? Um... a girls love making organ." Dark turns bright red.

"WHAT!?"

"And they don't come in a blankey..."

"I'm... I'm so confused..."

"You never had Sex Ed, did you?"

"I know how to have sex!"

"That's not what Sex Ed is. You learn what it is and how a baby is made. I mean, you don't even learn how to have it. They never teach you how to kiss or anything... It should just be called 'Baby Class' or 'How Not To Get Herpes/STD's Class'. I mean, Sex Ed just makes you think you're going to actually learn techniques and stuff, but noooo. That's not what it is." I rant.

"I'll pretend I know what you mean my nodding and smiling." He says while smiling and nodding. What a dork...

"Can we go for a walk in the garden?" I ask, sitting up.

"NO!" My eyes widen. W-why is he yelling? "I-I'm sorry. No, we can't. I can't take the risk of you falling or overworking yourself. What if something happens?"

"Nothing will happen. You'll be there, so you can protect me. I know you can!"

"Fine... only on the stone trail! And next to me at all times! And... and resting every five minutes!"

"Tch, whatever." I jump out of bed and powerwalk to the gardens. Finally! Fresh air! I haven't been outside in a week!

"_____! You can't walk that fast! You might hurt yourself!" Dark grabs my arm.

"I'm fine, Dark." We walk side by side, holding hands. I love the flowers here. They're so different from the ones in my world. I smile and take my shoes off. The cool stone feels so good on my feet...

"Break time. We have to spend five minutes here."

"What? Why?"

"So you don't overwork yourself."

"I can walk around for more than five minutes, Dark! I'm pregnant, not sick!"

"Same thing." Tears fill my eyes.

"IT IS NOT! ONE IS CAUSED BY BACTERIA AND THE OTHER IS CAUSED BY A HUMAN BEING!" I break down into tears.

"Oh man...H-hey, don't cry. Let's go back inside, ok?"

"I want to stay outside longer! I'm going to get sick if I stay in my room!" He sighs.

"You're getting all worked up... We can walk around for a little while longer." We walk around the garden fro a bit longer, but I notice that there aren't any roses like before. I love roses.... where did they go?

"Where are the roses?"

"I took them out. They had thorns that could have hurt you."

"B-but I love roses!"

"I'll put them back when you have the baby." Ug.... We continue to walk around. Man, he takes all the fun things away... Suddenly, there's a flash of light. Owie... my eyes.

"WE HEARD THE NEWS!" Oh great... Ghirahim and Zant. "OUR LITTLE DARKIE IS GONNA BE A PAPA!" Ghirahim fangirls.

"Have you found out the gender?" Zant asks me.

"No, I want it to be a surprise. I didn't even know you could find out the gender..."

"Oh, yeah. It's a very simple spell. You don't even feel it." Ghirahim butts in. Dark is looking around, trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"Dark...." I growl.

"Huh?" He looks at a flower.

"Did you do that spell?" I ask.

"N-no..." He fixes his hat. He always does that when he lies!

"You did! Dark! What the hell!? I wanted it to be a surprise!" I shout.

"What is it!? What is it!? I wanna know the gender!" Ghirahim looks at me with begging eyes.

"W-well, I couldn't resist, ok!? I really, really wanted to know! Really bad! You can't blame me for being curious!"

"I wanted it to be a surprise! I wanted to be super surprised when I had them!"

"You were right...." He mumbles.

"Huh?"

"It's.... a girl. You were right." He frowns.

"HA! I KNEW IT!" I brag.

"A GIRL!? YOU'RE HAVING A LITTLE PRINCESS! OH, I HAVE TO GET MILLIONS OF OUTFITS FOR HER!" Ghirahim uses his magic to make outfit's right in front of us. "Here's a little outfit that matches mine, cape included. Here's one that matches Dark's outfit, and one that looks like Fi's, Zant's is here, and here is an adorable pink dress!"

"Burn the pink dress." Dark says. "No daughter of mine will wear pink."

"Awww! So cute!" I hold up Ghirahim's mini outfit. It's adorable!

"I know, right!? I want to be your daughters personal designer!"

"Absolutely no-" I cut Dark off.

"ABSOLUTELY! I'll help!" Ghirahim and I lock hands and dance around planning the outfits.

"HANDS OFF!" Dark pulls me back and glares at Ghirahim. "Mine..." He hugs me and kisses the top of my head.

"You don't have to worry. I only have my eyes set on Fi." Ghirahim winks.

"You better..." Dark glares. "_____, start heading on inside. I have a few things to talk about with these two. You're room was redecorated." I nod and head back to my room. Well.... I did a few things Dark wouldn't allow if he saw me. I ate an entire cake! Ha! And I ran around! Meh.... I'm tired. Time to nap. I walk to my room and freeze. What... what did he do!? The walls are covered in mattresses and everything is all soft...

"DAAAAARK!" He's gonna get it...