Chapter Sixteen: Hello, Mini Dark!

Your POV

"Dark..." I shake him. It's the middle of the night and I'm not feeling too good... Even after eight and a half months, I still get a little morning sick sometimes. "Dark, I don't feel good..."

"Huh?" He wakes up a bit.

"I feel really bad..." I whimper. He immediately sits up and turns on a torch.

"What hurts?" He asks.

"My stomach... I think I'm gonna be sick." He helps me up and leads me down the hall. I suddenly stop, eyes wide.

"What's wrong?" Dark asks.

"Get a doctor."

"W-why!? Are you ok!?"

"NO! I'M SCARED!" I scream. "MY GOD DAMN WATER JUST BROKE AND I'M PANICKING!"

"HUH!? OK, OK, STAY CALM, BREATHE, AND, UH, HAVE SOME WATER!" Dark uses his magic to get me a glass of water. "WHAT DO I DO!?" Suddenly, Ghirahim comes into view with some cake in hand. Zant follows him with some ice cream. "What are you two doing here!?"

"DARK! FOCUS!"

"What's going on?" Zant asks.

"B-BA-B-BA-BAB-BABY! NOW! HELP ME, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" Dark screams.

"Oh.... OH. I KNOW WHAT TO DO!" Ghirahim shouts. "I get bored, so I read a lot. I need hot water, a blanket, some pain killers, sterilized scissors, um.... and lots of towels. Oh, and some butter."

"BUTTER!? GHIRAHIM, YOU ARE NOT USING BUTTER!" I shout.

"Fiiine. Let's use this room since it's close." Dark carries me into the room. I'm set on the bed and everything is already set up. That was fast... A sharp pain comes in my side and I scream in pain. This is too painful... "Dark, give her the pain meds. Or use magic, whatever works." Dark uses his magic, and almost immediately, the pain dulls down.

"That seriously helped... but it still really hurts..."

"J-just stay calm, breathe, and think of something you like..." Dark tries to comfort me.

"Ok, _____, don't be a wimp." Ghirahim says.

"WHAT'D YOU SAY, YOU GAY, TIGHT WEARING STRIPPER!?" I scream. "I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS WHEN THIS IS OVER WITH!"

"Well, from that little burst of anger, I can already see your kid." He smirks.

"I DON'T CARE, I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU! A-A....ACHOO!" I sneeze. Meh...

"Keep going. You're doing pretty good." Ghirahim says. Dark stands and takes a peek. He turns pale.

"Nope..." He falls to the ground, passed out.

"DARK!" I shout. "You can see someone explode, but you can't see this!?"

"_____, you'll be done soon." After a few more agonizing minutes, I hear a cry. Oh my God.... "Congratulations! It's a boy!"

"What?" I though it was a girl! That's what Dark said before! That little liar!

"Well, the spell can get the gender mixed up sometimes. But hey, you have a son!" Ghirahim smiles. "I expect him to be named after me."

"No. Let me see him." I hold out my arms and Ghirahim places the crying baby in my arms. "You're so tiny..." Tears come to my eyes. "So cute..."

"CUPCAKES!" Dark sits up. "Ow... my head." He stands up. "Hey, Ghirahim, how much longer?" He asks.

"...Can't you hear the crying baby?" Ghirahim sighs. Dark looks over at me. A wide smile spreads across my face.

"That's her..." He points to the baby.

"No. This is him."

"HIM!? ARE YOU TELLING ME WE HAVE A SON!?" Dark freaks out.

"Yes. What should we name him?"

"I don't know... Oh! Dark Link Junior!"

"No... How about... Shadow?"

"I...I love it."

"Shadow Ghirahim."

"Really!?" Ghirahim asks.

"Yes. And the next one will include Zant." Ghirahim dances around.

"Can I hold him?" Dark asks. I nod and hand Shadow over. "He looks like a potato..." Ha laughs a bit.

"Yeah... he does! He has your hair."

"A baby with white hair... how unique." Dark smiles. "I love him!"

"I love him, too. His cry is... it's very quiet. It's not high pitched and annoying."

"Yeah...." Dark sits down next to me.

"I wanna squish his hand!" I reach out and gently squish his hand, then poke his tiny stomach. "Sooo squishy!" My eyes sparkle. Aww!

"Don't squish him too much, ok?"

"Fiine..." Man, I wanted to squish him really bad... Dark cradles Shadow in his arms, lightly humming an unfamiliar tune to him. "You know... We really have come a long way since we met each other."

"What do you mean?" Dark asks, tilting his head.

"The first time we met, you were cold and angry all the time. I was always pulling pranks on you to get back at you when you made me angry. But look at us now. You're kind and always happy. Now, you're even happier because you have a son. I matured a little... I mean, I don't really to pranks anymore."

"Oh, so that salt in my tea was an accident?" He smirks.

"U-um... yes?" He chuckles a bit.

"You're still the same... but you rely on me to protect you, and I do it with style, so its a win!" And you're also super sexy when you have all your gear...

"Now you have to protect both me and Shadow. You up for the task?"

"Of course I am! I'm ready for anything! Anyone who even looks at you funny will suffer my wrath! I will take their bones and grind them up into dust! No... I'll torture them before killing them! With poison! And knives! And magic! And if they hurt Shadow... I'll kill them slowly and painfully by-"

"Ok, ok, I get it." I laugh. "But only kill those that do real wrong, please. Not people who just look at me funny. I mean, if they touch me really oddly, then you can break their arm, but that's about it. Or if they take Shadow... Ok, you can kill them for that. But let's dress Shadow up!"

"Ok. Can he match his daddy?"

"Yeah... but..." A yawn escapes my lips.

"Tired?" Dark asks.

"Yeah... Can I hold Shadow a little more?" Dark nods and hands Shadow over to me. Looks like he fell asleep... A small smile appears on my face. I lightly rub his tummy with one finger. His white hair reminds me of a panda for some reason. My tiny Panda... Yes, that'll be his nickname. Panda Bear... And with that, I fall asleep.