Chapter Twenty Four: Finally Married!

Ghirahim's POV

"Zant, you have everything set up, right?" I whisper.

"Yeah, I brought the dress and everything." 

"Good. Now they can finally be married! Then they can go on their honeymoon! We'll take care of Shadow, obviously. I'll make sure to make him a fabulous baby model. He's going to be so adorable, all the baby girls will want him! Ok, Zant, you get Dark, I'll get _____." He nods. We sneak into their bedroom where they're cuddling. "RISE AND SHINE! IT'S YOUR WEDDING DAY! _____, come with me, Sweetie, you're going to look FABULOUS! Almost as fabulous as me." I drag _____ out of bed while Zant does the same to Dark. 

"Get away from _____..." Dark grumbles. 

"I'm going to make her pretty. Go with Zant so you can get dressed in your tux."

"I wanna sleep... It's like six in the morning..." _____ whimpers. 

"It's ten... Go take a shower." I say, pushing her into the bathroom. Alright, it'll be five minutes and then I'll make her beautiful! "You better finish in one minute or else I'm coming in there!" In seconds, the door flies open to reveal _____ in her towel. 

"Don't you fucking dare..." She growls. "I'm done."

"Good! Now, we need to get you ready! Here's your bathrobe." I snap my fingers and she has a black bathrobe on. Magic is so handy in these situations. "Come here, Sweetie, Ghirahim will make you °˖✧FABULOUS✧˖°. " I lead her to the mirror, where everything is set up. Ah, this makeup is the best in the world! I should know, I, the °˖✧Fabulous Ghirahim✧˖° , use it. "M'kay, let's get your hair done! Hmm... I say we do a side bun thing... or a side braid thing... I don't know what they're fucking called, I'll do something." After drying her hair and curling it nicely, I get to work on making it bootyful. Oh, I did it! Ok, now I need to add one of those... things. The sparkly things girls put in their hair for weddings. Um... I don't know what those are called, but I'll add it! "Now, let's see the dress Zant brought you! I'm excited to see it!" I open the closet to see.... The ugliest dress I've ever seen. It's a fucking Twili wedding dress! IT'S. HIDEOUS! "MY EYES! AAAH! WHO THE HELL DESIGNED THIS!? I'LL STAB THEM! OH, GURL, YOU ARE NOT WEARING THAT! SLICE!" Huehuehue... I sliced the dress in half... "Ok, ok, I'll make something off the top of my head." Ok... Dark is going to be in a fancy ass tux, so _____ needs something that will be nice, but not too sparkly or anything. Hm... Oh... Oh, I've got it! I snap my fingers and in seconds, _____ is in a beautiful dress. Sweetheart neckline, princess like, and pure white, just like _____'s heart! "Darling, look at yourself! Oh, you're beautiful! No... that's not the word..." A smirk plays on my lips, "you're...°˖✧FABULOUS✧˖°." 

  (_\ヽ
  \\ .Λ_Λ.
   \( ˇωˇ) <--- Ghirahim
    > ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
'ノ )   Lノ
(_/  

"...I feel really princessy." _____ says. 

"Of course you do! You are a princess, duuh. Have you forgotten Dark is a prince?"

"Oh... I guess I did forget. I didn't really pay attention to that." She laughs. 

"That means a lot to him, you know. In the past, there have been girls that tried to be with him because of his position as a prince. I'm happy he's found someone that doesn't love him because of that." She smiles a bit.

"It honestly kind of hurts me when I think about it. It's a good hurt, though. I don't really know how to explain it. It's like... It hurts to know that he could have has someone other than me that was prettier and smarter than me, but he chose me. I'm still a bit confused about that..."

"_____, Dark loves you because of who you are. He loves the tricks you play on him. He loves the way you smile. He loves the way you hug him. He loves you, _____, so never doubt it, ok?"

"Ok..." She smiles. 

"Now, let's walk you down the aisle! Well, your brother will be doing that. My daughter is the flower girl, Eren is the ring bearer, and I'm the priest! Tagen didn't want to get involved. She wanted to watch. Oh, Zant got special chefs from Hyrule for dinner! Shadow is going to just be an adorable decoration."

"...Don't call my son a decoration." 

"Tch, fine. I-"

"Wait... WAIT, DID I HEAR YOU SAY 'MY DAUGHTER'!?" 

"Yeah.... What's the big deal?"

"YOU NEVER TOLD ME, JERK! Who's the mom!?"

"There's no mom..." Shit, she's onto me...

"Liar! Tell me or you won't be the priest..." 

"No! I have to be!"

"Then tell me." She says, crossing her arms. 

"I-it's.... it's Fi. We made a sword spirit together..."

"...You mean you had sex..."

"No! I wish... she won't let me until we're married. We just took pieces from both our swords and forged a new sword. Her name is Fiore and I love her so much! She takes after Fi, though."

"...I want to meet Fi..." 

"Later, we have your wedding to worry about." This is going to be a beautiful wedding! 

Your POV

I'm close to getting married... This is scary. Jake comes into the room and smiles. "Hey, Sis. You look beautiful. It's time to go, Dark is getting impatient." He says.

"Ok... Hurry up before I chicken out..."

"You got it. Here are your flowers." Jake hands be a bouquet of white and black roses. He takes my arm and smiles. "Come on. It's your time to shine." He leads me to the tall wooden doors etched with delicate designs that lead to the castles chapel, which I've never really been to except when Dark and I would play hide and seek. The doors open and the kids go before me. Ghirahim's daughter is adorable... She looks three or four years old. "Ready?"

"Yeah..." I hold on to my bouquet for dear life as Jake and I begin to walk down the aisle. I look at Dark for a moment. He's frozen in place, shocked. Is... is he tearing up? All my worry melts away and a warm smile appears on my face. This... is exciting. We're finally going to get married. I want to run to him and just hold onto him and never let go. He wears an extremely fancy black tunic. It has beautiful designs on it and he even has a bit of fancy armor on. He doesn't have his usual plain hat, but one with a silver crown attached to it. I finally make it up to the altar, a big smile on my face. 

"You're gorgeous..." Dark smiles. He's all teary eyed... 

"Thank you. You're striking yourself." I say. We hold hands and face Ghirahim. This is it... we're finally getting married. There may not be paperwork or a large amount of witnesses, but this ceremony will mean everything to us. We'll be forever united...