Rewrite Published

Hey, it's been a while.

I just put all 30,000 words of this crap fanfic in word and I'm finally going to edit it. I will be making changes to the plot and I think I might even change the point of view into third person. 

I've taken Creative Writing classes the past two years and I've really grown as an author. I don't want you guys to have crap content that 15 year old me made. 18 year old me has more things to offer, haha. However, the original will remain up. I know some people adore this and I would hate to take it away and make it into something they don't like. Some people like first person point of view mush more than third person and I get that. I used to HATE third person. Oddly enough, it's what I prefer to write in now because I can get into every character's mind without having to make a choppy transition.

Anyway, I'm going to publish the completely new version under the same name and cover (which I am drawing right now), and just add 'REWRITE' somewhere. 

Also, here's the link:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/188223702-bulletproof-heart-rewrite-dark-link-x-reader

I really hope you guys enjoy the new version. The first part is published right now (the photo is CreativeCommons). 

I really hope you guys enjoy it!

Thank you,
Phantomhive_Butler