Chapter Twelve: Adventure

Your POV

I look behind me to see... Zelda. I fall to the ground, the sword still in my stomach. "You have been alive long enough, Dark Link. Time to pay for your sins against Hyrule." She says. "And your love shall pay as well."

"_____! N-no!" Dark and I are surrounded by Hylian soldiers. "You hurt her... YOU SPILLED HER BLOOD! HER PRECIOUS BLOOD TOUCHED THE GROUND! This is unforgivable..." Dark shakes with anger. Once again, his magic changes his form, but this time, it's in the form of a Demi-god. His eyes glow brighter than ever before, his height changes drastically, growing at least to ten feet tall. "How dare you come here and hurt my love!? I will make sure you all pay!" With the swing of his sword, he takes out the entire army. Zelda stands there in fear. Before I pass out from blood loss, I see Dark snap his fingers, and Zelda's blood splatters everywhere.

Dark's POV

This power... I don't know what it is, but I have to use it to save _____! She has to live... She has to! I kneel down next to her. Her blood is everywhere... I take the sword out and use my dark magic to try and seal the wound. _____ suddenly wakes up and screams in pain. I-I'm hurting her... I look at her wound to see it getting smaller. I have to do this to save her... I continue to use my magic, but she keeps screaming in pain. After five minutes of her blood curdling screams, she's healed. I go back to my original form and carry her inside. My monsters clear the bodies and send them back to Hyrule. I want them to see their princess after what she did to _____... After putting _____ down on the bed, I hold her hand. "I'm sorry... this hasn't been a very good day for you, has it? You cried quite a bit... It was painful to watch... I'll stay with you until you wake up. I promise." I kiss her gently on the lips and fall asleep next to her.

~~~Three Days Later~~~

She still hasn't woken up... I suppose the magic is still slowly healing her. I never knew I would miss her voice so much... "_____, I'm going to get you some new blankets. I'll be back, ok?" I walk out and go to get her the softest blankets I can find. Well, my covers will do. She'll like that. I fold the covers and go back into _____'s room. "Dark!" _____... she's awake! I drop the covers and tackle her.

"Oh my Goddesses, I was so worried!" I hold her close.

"I was super sleepy... I'm sorry."

"Are you still sleepy?" I ask.

"Yeah... five more minutes." She yawns. A small laugh leaves my lips.

"Ok, five more minutes."

(Start music)

"Hey, Dark?"

"Yes?" _____ stands up and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Let's run away for a little while. Let's be crazy teenagers in love. I want an adventure..."

"Run away?"

"Yes. Run away. I realized we won't be young forever, so let's do everything we can."

"I can make you immortal." She smiles.

"Sounds good. Now let's go. I want to try something crazy..." She gently kisses me on the lips.

"As you wish, my love." With the snap of my fingers, we go into the unknown world. And things got crazy for us...

~~~Time Skip~~~

"Dark, look... isn't the sunset beautiful?" _____ smiles. It's been three weeks since our adventure started, and I'm loving it. I take her hand and smile.

"Yes... It really is amazing. Now, let's do it..."

"Totally..." We jump hand and hand off the cliff. It's at least one thousand feet up. The wind rushes past us as the ground gets closer. We give each other the signal and open our parachutes. "That was amazing!" _____ shouts as we glide down.

"Ready for the landing!?"

"Hell yeah!" About twenty feet above the water, we cut free from our parachutes and land in the ocean. It's the first time I've ever seen the ocean, and it's amazing. _____ and I swim to shore and smile. "Again?"

"What about the romantic riding off into the sunset?" I pout.

"Oh yeah... Let's go." She smiles. We mount onto my horse and ride towards the sun. This has been the best three weeks of my life... "Dark, wanna go back to the castle?" _____ asks.

"Yeah, for a bit. We need to save all the other ideas we had for our honeymoon." I smile and kiss her cheek. She blushes.

"Y-yeah..."

"Well, I'm still the happiest camper around." I smile.

"Because of parachuting off a cliff?" _____ asks cutely, tilting her head to one side,

"No... because of what we did two nights ago." I smirk.

"Pervert..." She blushes dark red.

"Yup! Now, let's go back to the castle! I wanna go again."

"N-no! Stop being a pervert, Dark!"

"I know you want it!" I tease.

"Yes, I do... not! Ha! Tricked ya, didn't I?"

"No, Princess, you didn't. But hey, you thought I tricked you when I proposed to you."

"Because we've been together three weeks!"

"Didn't stop us from making love." I shrug.

"S-shut up! I was drunk!"

"No you weren't. You had half a beer and said you didn't like the taste. You couldn't have gotten drunk off of that."

"W-whatever. Let's just get back..."

"Fine... but I'm still going to-"

"Don't even say it! I know what you're going to do..."

"And what is that?"

"You're going to lick whipped cream off my body..."

"Precisely!" I smile and keep riding towards the castle. "I'm glad you're my fiancé. That means we get married and have babies and be immortal and-"

"You went through all of this the day you proposed..."

"WELL I'M GOING TO GO THROUGH IT AGAIN! Now, where was I?" _____ laughs a bit and listens to me ramble on. I know my life with _____ will be great... I wonder what else the Goddesses have in store for us?

Author's Note: Do you want the book to end here or do you want me to keep writing?