Chapter Fourteen: Meet The Parents

Your POV

Jake stands there with his hands balled up in fists. "Why didn't you ever tell me? That's where all your bruises came from?"

"Y-Yes... I didn't want you to see them as monsters." I cry.

"Too late... I will never forgive them..." He grinds his teeth together. Suddenly, there is another 'oof'. I look over to see my mother and father. They run up to me and hug me. It's all fake... "Get away from her..." Jake says, holding the gun up so them. Dark draws his sword. "STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER!" Jake screams.

"Jake, put the gun down. We're here because we love her. We want to take her back." My mother says.

"So you can keep beating her for fun!?" Dark's eyes glow. "Get away from her, now." He growls. They step away from me.

"We never beat her. That's a lie." My father says in an innocent voice.

"I believe her. She cried because of all that pain that was inside her. Her smiles were fake. She felt so lonely... So afraid. And that was all caused by you!" Dark says.

"And who are you?" My mother asks.

"Dark Link."

"Oh, bullshit. That was the character she obsessed over. He never existed and he never will. That was just someone she made love her in her own mind because no one loved her before." My mother snaps. "Who are you really?"

"Dark Link, her fiancé and father of her child."

"What!? I always knew you would be a whore! I wish I never had you!" My mother shouts.

"HOW DARE YOU!? SHE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN THE WORLD! SHE IS A FUTURE QUEEN! MY FUTURE QUEEN!" Dark shakes with anger. I put my hand on his shoulder. He calms down a bit, but is glaring at them like there's no tomorrow.

"Queen?" My father asks.

"Yes. I am the Prince of Darkness and _____ will be my Queen when we marry. I am to rule over the Shadow Domain."

"Huh... a prince... so you're rich?"

"Very. Why?"

"They only want money! That's all they've ever wanted!" I shout. "They were going to sell me before you pulled me through the portal!"

"Can I please kill them!?"

"No. Put them back through the portal!"

"...Fine..." Dark uses his magic to push them back through the portal, but before they make it through, Jake shoots them both.

"J-Jake!" I stare at him in shock.

"They don't deserve to live... They're monsters..." He drops his gun. "I'm sorry, _____... I'm going to stay here.  For good. I don't want to go back to a world that has their bones in it..."

"Jake..." I knew it... I knew he would do something like this. He seriously killed our parents... "You didn't have to shoot them!" I shout.

"What, are you getting all softhearted!? They hurt you, _____! You've always been this way! You forgive and forget! Well, I don't! They deserved what they got!"

"No, they didn't! You're a murderer, Jake! What, are you just going to kill everyone that's ever hurt me!?"

"Yeah... yeah, I will! And I don't care who it is!"

"Then, you might as well kill everyone in that pathetic world of ours! What happened to you, Jake!? Where did my real big brother go!?"

"Do you know how long you were gone?" He asks, shaking with anger.

"About eight months."

"THREE. YEARS! YOU DISAPPEARED FOR THREE YEARS, _____! I LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR YOU! I SAW YOU GET PULLED IN BY HIM!" He points to Dark.

"T-Three years?" My eyes widen. Three years...

"THE WHOLE COUNTRY KNEW ABOUT YOU! I MADE IT A BIG DEAL! I CALLED EVERYONE I THOUGHT COULD HELP! I CALLED SCIENTIST AFTER SCIENTIST TO STUDY THAT GOD DAMN TV!" His voice lowers into a whisper. "And they all called me crazy... Every single one. They wouldn't even hear me out... I was almost arrested for your murder, but they found no proof that I actually committed the crime... Then out of the blue, something magical happened!" Jake's eyes turn crazy. He begins to come closer to me. "The TV was glowing and kept turning on and off, on and off, on and off.... I called mom and dad. Then, we were all sucked into the TV. I finally found you... And then you told me what those bastards did to you! I couldn't let them live anymore... They were monsters... Right, Dark? Didn't you want to kill them really, really bad?"

"Yes...." Dark glares at Jake as he comes closer to me.

"I only shot them in the stomach. They're still alive... You killed them, right? I bet you killed them while they were on their way back. What'd ya do? Crush them? Burn them? Make them explode from the inside out? I'm just itching to know."

"...All three..." Dark's eyes glow.

"D-Dark... Why did you-" He cuts me off.

"Because I had to! I wanted to punish them for their deeds!"

"I didn't want them to-" Suddenly, my air supply is cut off. Jake is holding my up by my throat.

"YOU DIDN'T WANT THEM TO DIE!? WELL, IF YOU LOVED THEM SO MUCH, MAYBE YOU SHOULD JOIN THEM!" Jake throws me to the ground. I gasp for air.

"_____!" Dark runs over to me. "I'll... I'LL KILL YOU!" Dark growls at Jake. He tackles Jake and they both begin to fight. Jake has lost his mind! The both of them are on the ground punching and kicking each other.

"STOP IT!" I scream. Tears run down my cheeks. "JAKE, GO AWAY!"

"I'm here to protect you!" He shouts.

"Do you call grabbing me by the neck and throwing me down protecting?" I shake with anger.

"I-I di-"

"GO BACK HOME! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! YOU'RE NOT MY BROTHER! YOU AREN'T MY KIND, LOVING, AND SELFLESS BIG BROTHER!" Dark uses everything he has to push Jake towards the portal.

"I'M THE SAME PERSON! _____! TELL HIM TO LET ME GO!"

"You're not my big brother... you just look like him..." Dark pushes Jake through the portal and closes it completely. I break down into tears. M-my big brother is gone... I only got a little glimpse of him at the beginning... Dark rushes over and hugs me.

"Are you ok? Does anything hurt? Can you breathe alright? Is the baby ok?" He asks.

"I-I'm ok... I just hit my back. And I think the baby is ok..."

"That's good. Let's get you into bed. Rest up a bit, ok?" I nod. He picks me up, carries me to our room, and tucks me into bed. "I have some things to attend to, but I'll come back and check on you, ok?"

"Ok..."

"I love you." He smiles a bit.

"I love you, too." He walks out and gently closes the door. Might as well get some sleep. I close my eyes and let the darkness welcome me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note: Yes, yes, I know. Jake turned out to be crazy. But hey, I didn't know what I would do with Jake if he stayed.

QUESTION TIME!

What country are you from?