Chapter Eight: When Did My Bedroom Become a Battlefield

Chapter Eight:

When did my Bedroom become a Battlefield.

I am woken up by water being sprayed in my face. Actual water being sprayed in my face. Shouting random curses I wake up to see Sam and Corrie standing over me. Oh that better have been water.

"What was that for?" I shout wiping my face. But I wasn't the only one asking the question.

Sitting up in the bed I realise that Jayden and I were wrapped up together. Zoe and Kyle were in the same position yet they were sound asleep.

"Do you not see this?" I shout pointing at the couple at my feet. Hiding my blushing cheeks.

"She's not my sister." Sam shouts back. Kyle starts to wake up.

"No she is mine."Jayden grabs the water gun from Sam's hand and sprays Kyle.

"Stop stop." Kyle wakes up covering his face. He quickly begins to search for his glasses.

Then Jayden turns to Sam and Corrie and starts spraying them. The two boys scream in shock and trip over one another when they try to run away. That's when we hear the crunch. Kyle looks down at his two younger siblings knowing exactly what that noise was.

Corrie pulls Kyles broken glasses from under his back. Kyle dives on the two boys in anger.

"You put Zoe in Kyle's arms." I whisper to Jayden. He turns to me with a wide grin. He just wanted a go of the water gun.

"You are five." I laugh slapping his shoulder.

"What is all the noise?" Brandon wanders into our room.

"Kyle was trying to get into Zoe's pants." Jayden shouts pointing down to the mess of bodies on the floor.

Brandon's eyes zero in on Kyle. Bet he was wishing Quinn was here. He could put the blame on him. In one quick swipe Brandon has grabbed Kyle's shirt and has him on his feet. Pretty sure that in this moment Kyle has soiled his pants. Sniffing the air I smell something rank but then again Sam and Corrie are here. You can never trust those two.

"You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses." That is Kyle's number one defence line. Rather then explaining to Brandon that he in fact didn't try anything with Zoe that is what he comes out with. This makes Brandon even more angry.

"I don't see any glasses." Brandon hisses. Kyle will get the twins back for that later.

"Actually Brandon I was trying to get into his." Zoe exclaims locking eyes with her older brother.

Kyle's cheeks flush red to match Brandon's face. Though I am guessing they are red for two completely different reasons. Brandon places Kyle back on the ground before grunting and walking out.

"We should set a play date up for him and Elliot. It would be a great boxing match. We could place bets." I get to excited about the thought of my oldest brother getting hit. Jayden laughs at me before getting a hairbrush thrown at the back of his head.

"Ow." Jayden shouts turning around to see a pissed off Zoe and Kyle. "Oh hey you guys."

"You better start running." I whisper to Jayden seeing the steam roll from Zoe's ears.

Jayden jumps to his feet to get ready to take off like the speedy fucker he is. But Zoe is prepared. She slide tackles him before he can reach the door. While they fight Kyle turns to the twins to finish what he started. Throwing my hands up in the air I get under the covers.

When did my bedroom become a battlefield?

"Are you guys ready for school?" Jessie asks the Micheals.