Chapter Fifteen: Jayden's got a new toy to play with.

The man cave was coming along great. Though we weren't fully agreed on a name. I insist on calling it the man cave because really, what else is an adolescent male going to do with a basement? All of his victims will be taken here. For now however it is still under construction. We have floors finally. After the many late night arguments. Eventually Jayden realised I was right. Carpet would make so much more sense then a wooden floor. It will keep your feet warm in the winter. There is a single recliner in the middle of the room. The subject of many other fights. Just like this one.

"Leeann get up it is my chair." Jayden stands in front of me. His arms are crossed in an attempt to intimidate me I presume. How could I be intimidated by someone so cute?

"What happened to Jayden the gentleman?" I laugh at his as I lounge in the comfortable throne.

"He disappears in the man cave remember? Apparently this is where I will take women to break their hearts." Jayden rolls his eyes at me. He isn't too happy that I keep claiming that he will be a manwhore. But with brothers like mine it is just normal to me.

"Yes but at least let them enjoy the comfort of my chair before you do it." I scowl at him.

"We really need to discuss what you think I will be doing in this basement and who I will be; Hey! It is not your chair." I laugh at Jayden's confused face when he finally realises what I have said. "Leeann if you don't move from that chair so help me."

"What? What are you going to do about it Jayden?" It was a challenge. My voice lowered as I spoke. I was now leaning more towards him.

When Jayden heard my voice change an octave he became intrigued. He smirks down at me. His shoulders relax as he kneels down in front of me. We are eye to eye. He places his hands on my knees and runs them up my thighs as he leans in to whisper something to me. Chills. Mother fucking chills. His hands are placed firmly on hips. His mouth is right beside my ear. His hot breath is teasing my neck. I can't focus on anything but his hands. The rythm of his breathing. My own hands are gripping tightly to the leahther chair.

"I'll just have to move you myself." With that Jayden swiftly slips his hands under my legs and picks me up.

With a shriek I wrap my limps tightly around him. I can feel his arms tense as he holds me tight to him. Then all of a sudden we are sitting down again. Jayden on the chair. Myself on Jayden. I stare into his eyes as my body relaxes. I loosen my arms from their deadly grip around his neck. My hands trace over his shirt. A simple layer of fabric. I run my hand over his shoulder and back to his neck. Running my fingers through his hair I look back at his face to see he was staring at me the whole time. He seems frozen in postion. His jaw is tight and he hasn't let go of my hips. It's as if he's afraid I'll move if he loosens his grip. I hold his face in my hands. His head tilts into my right hand. The only time he takes his eyes off of me is when he closes them. When they are closed he lets out a ragged breath. While his eyes are closed I start to lean in. I'm an inch away from him when footsteps races down towards the basement.

"Jay, Mam wants to know what you want for dinner?" Brandon starts the sentence at the top of the stairs. By the time he is finished he is smirking at the two of us standing here flustered. Safe to say I hopped from my seat the minute I heard him.

"But I can see that you won't be needing any." Brandon winks at me. He saw that I was the one intiating the kiss. I'm doomed.

"Jay can we play mario kart?" Mason is quickly scooped into Brandon's arms.

"Not today bud." Brandon laughs as he wrestles with his other little brother.

"Why not?" Mason pouts at Brandon.