Chapter Twenty Three: Thank You Lord Mason.

Chapter Twenty-Three:

Thank You Lord Mason.

We were winning 2-1. With ten minutes to go. Though we were winning we were still trying for goal. Our supporters were cheering their heads off. We had the greatest supporters ever.

One of the guys off the opposite team was dribbling up the pitch. Charlie ran towards him. The guy looked up spotting he had a free player to his left running up I intercept the pass. The crowd screams. Sprinting up the pitch I see it's just me and Elliot against three in their back line.

I am running down the left wing. One of the backline sprints beside me. I have a clear shot at goal. See here's the thing. I can't shoot. At all, not one bit. I could the pass the ball from one end of the pitch to the other and it would hit the target each time. Put me in front of a goal and nope it just doesn't work.

Elliot knows this and is getting ready for the pass that he knows is coming. Pulling the ball back I make the defender slip. I cross the ball into Elliot. It hits his boot perfectly. He sends it into the top left corner.

Jogging back I can hear all the guys congratulating us. That's when I hear Elliot behind me.

"Next time take the shot. You can do it." He says as he runs to the half way line.

Seriously did no one hear that? I turn to my oblivious team mates. What is happening to my eldest brother?

The game ends 3-1. Elliot having scored a hat-trick. We shake hands with the other team. All the guys on the opposite team treat me with as much respect as my fellow players.

I'm about to go shake the refs hand when water is poured over my head. I know the culprit. She does it every time I chicken out of taking a shot.

"You would have got that any day of the week Lee." Jessie scolds me.

"You know sometimes you can actually congratulate me? You know mention how selfless it was of me to set my demon brother up for a hat-trick?" I shake my pony tail spraying her with water.

"Oh who by the way." I grab her closer. "He came up to me and told me to take the shot that I could make it. He was being supportive."

Jessie drops her jaw.

"I know." I copy her shocked expression.

"Did you preform an exorcist on him or something?" Jessie asks me.

"No we tried that when we were four remember? We set his carpet on fire by accident?" I remind her causing her to break out in fits of laughter.

By now we have reached the dressing rooms. Heading inside I can hear the boys singing away. You would swear we won the league. I manoeuvre around the half naked boys to my spot in between the twins.

"Well done today my darling little sister." Sam greets me. I stop in my tracks and look between at him strangely.

Corrie is sitting on the bench taking off his boots. He winces. He raises his leg to me asking me to stretch it out. I press down on his foot as I ask him what's up with his clone.

"He's hoping to score off the soccer pitch today." Corrie tells me bluntly. I press harder on his foot trying to stop the cramps in his leg.

"Does he mean in the loving way or the sweaty way." I ask Sam. Corrie tries to reach up to slap me but over extends his leg.

"Do not talk about sex. You are still five in my mind." Corrie groans as I drop his leg.

"No I want to know tell me. I am only a year younger then you guys. I don't have a clone let me in." I use the puppy dog eyes on Sam. This is the best subject to get him to tell me stuff on.