Chapter Nineteen: Am I still a Virgin?

Chapter Nineteen:

Am I still a Virgin?

If I lay here for just a couple more seconds maybe the room will stop spinning. I have been awake for a while now but have not yet brought myself to open my eyes. This is the worse hangover I have ever felt in my life. And I have a feeling this is just the half of it. The smell in the room is disgusting. The mixture of whatever the hell I drank last night and Charlie's dirty socks is not what you want so early in the morning. Feeling my stomach churning a little I decide that it is best to open my eyes. To get a clear path of where I need to run when I puke.

Opening my eyes slowly trying to adjust to the light of day I stare at the ceiling. Safe to say the room has still not stopped spinning. Maybe alcohol can make you feel the earth spinning on it's axis. Slowly turning to the side to try and see the bathroom my view is blocked by very broad shoulders. Dread runs through my body. Though I can't remember half of last night I do remember what drove me to my drinking. I can't see the guys face since on his side he is the size of Mount Everest. But I can see caramel hair. My hopes rise when all of a sudden the boy turns towards me. His eyes are still shut but I can tell it isn't who I was hoping for.

My stomach decides it's time for me to move. Hopping out of the bed I sprint towards the bathroom emptying the contents of my stomach into the toilet. I am never drinking again. I can feel the sweat pouring down my neck and my back. This is disgusting. My hair is pulled away from my face as a hand softly rubs my back.

"Next time don't drink a whole bottle of tequila maybe." Brandon laughs as he continues to sooth me.

I can't deal with a hangover, waking up beside Brandon and only half my memory of last night. But right now all I need to focus on is aiming for the toilet bowl. When nothing more comes out of me I go to lie on the bathroom floor. Yet my head is placed on Brandon's lap. The tiles are nice and cold soothing my overheated body. Brandon runs the hair off my face. It's sticky from the sweat. I just feel disgusting.

"What happened last night?" I ask Brandon not being able to turn my head to look at him.

"You went a little crazy last night." He whispers in a soft voice. "Now who can we trust to bring you up a glass of water without spreading rumours about us?"

When I tell him who he carefully places my head on the floor while he goes to get my phone. While he is gone my mind begins to wander. I remember freaking out about seeing Jayden with his tongue down Ashley's throat. I remember Bradon bringing me up to this room to try calm me down. I cried. A lot. Then I went down stairs and I found the bottle of tequila. That's when things got crazy. I remember dancing. There was a lot of dancing. A lot of dancing. Every memory I have Brandon is standing not too far away. When Brandon comes back he doesn't have my phone in his hand. He lifts my head and slides back into his previous position placing a wet towel on my head.

"I made out with Nick." I say it as a statement but wait for Brandon's confirmation.

"You made out with Nick." Brandon nods.

"Kill me now." I moan lifting my hands over my face.

"What is the last thing you remember?" Brandon asks. I don't know if he notices that he is rubbing my stomach. But I am in no condition to stop him.

"Dancing with Tyler." I say. I remember dancing with Tyler taking a shot then that's it.

"Dancing you call that dancing? More like I was carrying you around the place." Tyler appears in the bathroom with a glass of water. Brandon lifts me into a sitting position and leans me against the wall beside him. Tyler sits opposite us.

"That is it that's all you remember?" Brandon asks looking me in the eye. I get a sudden dejavu but nothing more comes to my mind.

"Yeah that's it." I tell him honestly. I can see he isn't telling me something. But with Tyler here I don't know if I want to find out.

"We all saw a very different side to you last night Lee." Tyler says with a bit of amusement and a bit of concern.

"A side we shall never see again." I moan placing the towel on my forehead.

"Was it because of Jayden and Ashley?" He asks. Brandon gives him a weird look as if asking how he knew. Tyler simply shrugged in response.

"It most certainly was." I say. It still hurts a little to think about. But I have no right to get mad. Jayden wasn't mine and I wasn't his. He could get with anyone he wanted.

"Nick woke up this morning and went as pale as a ghost when he realised what happened last night." Tyler laughs trying to change the mood. Suddenly realising he hadn't helped.

"Are all the guys cleaning up?" I ask trying to get off the topic very quickly.

"Yeah you are excused though. They are all down there making Jayden do most of the work. You've got a whole football team behind you Lee." Tyler stands up ready to go back down to help.

"Tyler tell them to stop being mean to him. He didn't do anything wrong." I tell him but from his disappearing figure I can tell he won't pass on the message.

Brandon and I sit in silence when he leaves. Both of us staring straight ahead not making eye contact. Something happened last night. I did something. Brandon is too quite and the bad feeling in my stomach isn't just the hangover. I look down at my legs to see I'm in a pair of Charlie's pyjamas.

"I'm not in the same clothes from last night." I say.

"You aren't." Bradon responses.

"But you are."

"I am."

"And we slept in the same bed."

"We did."

There's a pause then when I think about my next question.

"Am I still a virgin?" I ask him.

"Well I don't know about that. I didn't have sex with you but I don't know how many of that soccer team you could be getting with."

Brandon's back.

I know very very short chapter I am sorry. But thanks for the response to the last chapter not only did you guys have some great points it shows that loads of people are actually reading my books so thanks! Let me know do you guys picture any celebrities for the characters? I never like doing cast lists because I prefer to let you guys choose. But let me know I'd love to hear.

I do have a reason for this chapter being this short. We get to see what happened last night in the next chapter. What do you guys think?

We will find out soon. Brandon will be the one to fill us all in.