Ch. 10 - "This Life Did it to Me, I Can't Switch Back."

Recap: (F/N) woke up in the same room Okkotsu and Itadori did, but on purpose. Finally, she successfully gained their attention and (F/N) is escorted by Gojo to Yaga Masamichi for her interview. Soon enough, she is now a part of faculty as an advisor for young jujutsu sorcerers in Jujutsu High.

Quote: Same Bitches by Post Malone, G-Eazy, YG.

I WOKE UP AND IM ALREADY PAST 500?? And #2 in Satoru?? Thanks for the support!
(╥﹏╥)

______________________________________________

I watched Okkotsu train with Maki, getting used to using his katana. I was between Panda and Inumaki, spacing out. Technically, there's not much I need to do any time soon.

It felt weird to finally be with the general main cast, but I was starting to get used to it. Despite knowing none is lost during this time, I had to come here for different reasons. It was currently the year before Yuji or Megumi arrive as first years, so I'd rather get familiar with everything before the main event starts to go down.

The only thing I want to do is reveal myself to Geto Suguru. I was thinking it could either be when he flies down, or when he is dying. I felt tempted to rile him up by revealing I was the one that killed Riko.

I got over her death long ago. Sadly she was a stepping stone, and fate wasn't in her favor. At least that's what I tell myself.

I sighed, closing my eyes for a moment. "YUTAA!! HEY, COME HERE! COME ON!" I jumped, startled at the sudden yelling coming from Panda.

I didn't want to be a part of the shenanigans, so I went up the stairs, taking out my phone. "Where y'going?" Gojo was looking at me, smiling, Inumaki just staring in silence.

"I'm going to make a quick call. Watch the students, please."

"Pfft- you sound old."

"Shake."

I rolled my eyes, smiling back as I turned back around, scrolling through my contacts as I stepped away from the scene.

My phone rung as I held it close to my ear, staring at the empty scenery around me. It was so quiet here, so secluded. I felt at peace being here.

"When are you going to answer my texts?"

"Oh you texted? My bad." I felt a smile grow on my face, knowing I ignored them on purpose.

"Don't play dumb, brat. I know your phone reacts to notifications." I could already picture Toji's irritated face without seeing him.

"Anyways, it's almost time. The students are training hard, and it's starting to get colder as days go by."

"What's the plan till then?"

"I'll wait till Geto declares war. I plan on revealing that I was the one who killed Riko to him."

"I was the one who killed her, you were-"

"I was the weapon, I know. I just want to set him off somehow."

"And set a target on your back?" That was exactly the point.

His tone emphasized his distaste towards my plan further, "I'm not letting you."

I sighed, "Well, then you think of something."

"Sit back and relax, (F/N). No need to get worked up, right? You said you know he's going to lose. Not only that, you have Six Eyes. Sounds like a free ride to me." Toji sounded bitter as he mentioned Gojo and I heard shuffling in the back.

Toji continued to speak, "Y'said you don't have any missions as of currently, right? Come back over here, I need money."

I heard Gojo singing my name from behind me, not far but not that close either.