Ch. 23 - "Wanna See if You Can Keep it Like Nobody Knows Shit."

Quote: Low by SZA. 

The story is growing too fast, my heart can't handle it 😭❤

ANIME ONLYS: beware in the comments for spoils, there is talk of Shibuya events ❤

ALSO sorry for the delay, but did everyone see the Shibuya trailer?? So many great animators are working on it 😭😭😭 BTW, yes, I am waiting for Shibuya to release before we get into it. 😌😌

Note, any similar people to mentioned names is purely coincidence.

______________________________________________

"Hey! Over here!" Satoru called out to Kugisaki, raising his hand to grab her attention. I heard a girl behind us exclaim, "damn, what's up with that blindfold?"

Kugisaki approached us, pride and confidence oozing from her, "I need to put my stuff away," she pointed at her bags.

_______

Kugisaki shut her locker, standing up properly once she locked it. She put her key back in her pocket before facing everyone.

"Okay, once again," Satoru urged Kugisaki to reintroduce herself. She put her hand on her hip, head high with no expression.

"Kugisaki Nobara. Be happy, boys. I'm the one woman in your group."

Yuji stared at her with a baffled look, pointing at me, "but (F/N)-"

"She's right," I smiled at Yuji, "because I am not a student. Remember, I'm your advisor."

"So you won't join us for missions? You joined Fushiguro last time," Yuji huffed, pouting with a confused expression.

"I wasn't supposed to be on the mission with him, I was off of work. Well, I was supposed to be. Anyways, continue introducing yourselves."

Yuji shook his head before he looked towards Kugisaki, pointing at himself with a smile, "I'm Itadori Yuji, I'm from Sendai."

Megumi just gave her his usual blank stare, "Fushiguro Megumi."

"I'm the only advisor in the school, (L/N) (F/N)."

Kugisaki just stared intensely at the two boys, judgmental. After a few more seconds, she let out a sigh. "I always get stuck with unfortunate circumstances."

"She took one look and sighed," Yuji spoke with a frown, eyebrows furrowed.

She glanced towards me, expression a lot kinder compared to the other two, "(L/N), right? I like you, we should ditch these two and go shopping sometime. Actually, scratch that. That one," she pointed at Yuji, "can carry our bags when we shop together."

Yuji tensed up at that, shaking his head quickly, "I will not! That's terrible!"

I smiled at that, "Kugisaki, ease up with Yuji."

She looked to the side, crossing her arms, "no!"

Megumi looked up at Satoru, not paying Kugisaki's manners any mind, "are we going somewhere from here?"

Satoru responded with his usual smile, I'm pretty sure he never stopped smiling in the first place, "we do have all three of you together. Not to mention, two of you are from the countryside. So of course we're going on a tour of Tokyo!"

Kugisaki, Yuji, and Satoru were all chanting Tokyo with excitement I wish I could have at the moment. 'Ah, Yuji and Kugisaki are blissfully ignorant to Satoru's schemes.'

Me and Megumi stood on the sidelines watching the two other students smother Satoru, who deactivated his technique so they could in the first place.

"TDL! I want to go to TDL!"