Chapter 13- movie night

Before we knew it, it was the next international Norwegian camp, this time it was much more low-pressure playing friendly games against Austria and China, also I didn't have a certain Norwegian Devil to avoid, in fact, I wanted to do the complete opposite and just be with her all the time. However, I knew this couldn't be the case as we had both decided not to tell our international teammates as we weren't as close to them as club. This meant not telling Hansen, which was hurting the most, I almost felt guilty being with Guro with her around as we never kept secrets from each other. I just simply didn't know how'd she react.

As soon as I stepped out of the car that rolled into the camp, I felt a tall figure hug attack me from the side. "IDABERRY." Hansen yelled out, "I missed you so much!" I smiled and reciprocated the hug, "Awh I missed you too Hansen.", to which she smiled broadly and grabbed my hand, "Come on, let's go see if my plan to get Riise to swap rooms worked." She grinned cheekily as she began pulling me to the modern training facility. Cold rushed through my veins. Has Hansen tried to get room swaps? Some part of me was furious, I wanted to stay with Guro, I was so excited to be spending these weeks with her, however the surge of guilt settled in again and I pushed these thoughts aside. Just then, I saw my first glimpse of Guro and my cheeks immediately flared pink and I sheepishly gave her a small wave when all I wanted to do was run up and wrap my legs around her waist but she knew I couldn't do that, so she gave a small wave back and a subtle wink to which made the butterflies flutter harder in the pit of my stomach.

I sat on the couch waiting for Hansen to come back from attempting to convince our manager to let us be roommates. Me and Reiten had shared a few looks across the room but nothing completely obvious. God, it didn't help when she looked so beautiful today, chestnut hair flowing freely on her head, veiny hands in grey joggers and giggling. Her laugh was so cute. Just the thought of it made me smile. "What are you smiling at?" I didn't even realize Hansen had returned, brandishing a set of keycards. "Nothing." I replied, voice wavering.

"I can't believe she said yes." Hansen exclaimed as she swiped the keycard over our room for camp. 302. The exact room me and Guro shared last year. How Ironic. "It helps when your one of the best players in camp." I replied, playfully punching her arm. "So that means she would have agreed if you said asked then?" she humbly responded, laying outstretched on the double bed. "Stop it, you're making me blush." I rolled my eyes, joining her on the bed after dumping the suitcases on the floor. She rolled over, looking in my eyes, "The team are doing a movie night tonight, you in?". I felt a pang of excitement, knowing I would be able to see Guro again, "Of course." I replied, playing it cool. Hansen laughed mischievously and I was about to question her when I felt a pair of hands underneath my armpits, tickling me. I squirmed about in hysterics begging her to stop when we were interrupted by a knock on the door. It was Mjelde, informing us that the movie was starting but by the looks of our flustered faces she was clearly curious. "It's not what it looks like." I laughed as I felt Hansen grab my hand and start to run downstairs yelling over her shoulder, "It's exactly what It looks like." to which I almost collapsed in laughter at Mjelde's face.

We crept into the dark relaxation room, movie already starting. It looked like the beginning of the titanic. I frantically searched for Guro, making sure she was here, when I caught her eye, catching her doing the same. Hansen had gone to sit with Harviken and just to my luck the only available space was next to my girlfriend. I plonked myself next to her discreetly as I could and she turned to face me, smile matching mine, "Hi." she whispered, which made all my hairs stand on end, "Hi." I replied as I felt her grab my hand in the darkness and interlock our fingers to create fireworks in my stomach. She stroked her thumb over my hand and paused, biting her lip, thinking carefully about what to say next. She leant in very close to my ear, lips touching my lobe and murmured, "All I've wanted to do today is scream to everyone that you're my girlfriend." My face felt hot as I turned my head, our lips barely apart, to which I resisted the urge to bring her into a passionate kiss. "All I've wanted today is to feel your touch." I responded to which she adjusted her position, clearly a little heated. "Come then. Come feel my touch." She motioned to the space she made between her legs, and I raised my eyebrow. "As friend. Just a friendly cuddle, right?" She smirked, surveying the room, everyone's eyes focused on the film. As quiet as I could, I shuffled myself between her legs on the beanbag we were perched on. She placed a blanket over us no nobody could see her romantically caressing my thighs, making my body shiver and heartbeat faster. She leant down to my ear again and seductively said, "Jesus Ida calm down, your heart's going crazy. You must like me that much huh?" and I couldn't form a reply, stuttering. She moved her head again and focused on the film, however I was struggling. I mean when you have Guro Reiten's hands playing with the waistband of your joggers, you wouldn't be able to focus. She had one hand touching my bare skin under the hem of my joggers and the other playing with the drawstrings, wrapping them around her fingers. She stayed like this for about half an hour before she squeezed me tightly, arms wrapped around my waist in a massive hug. I turned to her curious, "Are you okay baby?" She looked into my eyes, when I noticed how glazed they were. She gulped before answering. "Yes, I'm just so happy right now." My whole body yelled at me for not kissing her at that moment, but I couldn't. Fuck, why was it so hard? All I wanted to do was kiss my girlfriend right now, but society was stopping me. Why was liking girls so unfair? All I wanted to do was scream that she was mine to everyone. God, how much I wished we could be like that because I was hers. Forever and always. It was my time to get emotional, but I didn't cry, knowing it would look weird to everyone else. Again, I cared about what everyone else thinks more than myself.

We approached the final moments of the movie, where Jack had died, and Rose was sobbing on the edge of that door. It had always confused me this part, if they tried hard enough couldn't they of both have fitted on? My ears rang with the sobs of my international teammates around me and my girlfriend behind me. I turned shocked, not expecting my tough girl to be such a softie. "Sorry." She stuttered laughing, tears streaming down her face, "It gets me every time." I wiped the tears falling down her cheeks and shook my head, "Don't apologise, it cute how soft you really are.". She giggled and I layed my head on the lap of her joggers, this time my arms wrapped around her waist as she stroked through my hair.

The credits rolled and I sighed annoyed wishing we could repeat those two hours. I got up frantically to sit beside Guro as Frida headed to turn the lights on so we could leave to go to bed. With one final squeeze of my hand, my girl got up to leave with her and all I could do is sit and watch her leave, so adorned with her. She was just perfect. I was brought out of my trance by Hansen who pulled my hands to help me get up. She turned my head to face me with a serious look, "You have some explaining to do young lady." 

A/N:

Sorry this took me so long, i've just moved house and omds it was stressful fr

I actually love this chapter, I think the whole idea of the secret relationship is adorable personally.

ALSO COME ON ENGLANDDDDDD, into the semis but i'm not too sure that we'll beat the maltidas especially with caitlin foord playing (definitely not biased because i support Arsenal XD)