One

Here we go.
The settings is in Japan of course! Enjoy!

Kyu ayusawa

"DEAR...please understand." Ran's mother said while holding of her both hand. She already had enough of her retort and now pleading.

"Do what ever you want." She sigh and looked at her mother with a serious feature. "But leave me here in Tokyo. I don't want to go with you in Kanagawa."

"But I can't leave you here alone!" Her mother retorted again. Ran wants poke of what she said.

"Oh please mother," she snored. Rolled her eyes in annoyance. " You've been leaving me more than a decade now, you know? I'm already sixteen years old. I can assure you that I can perfectly take care of my self." Her mother didn't say anything. Ran hit the point. Since she can remembered. Her mother was never been in her side.

Special occasion. Holidays, special even in her school and even the darkest part of Ran's life....

Don't go there...

"Saiki want's you to come with us. His worried about you." Her mother plead again.

"Tell him that I can take care of my self." Ran said and get up from the sofa. "I'll go to sleep." She didn't wait her mother to respond and she went quickly on her room.

********

The next day..

"So what did you say?" Asked Kara as she sip her coffee while typing something on her phone.

"I refused of course."

"Typical of you Ran."

"My life is here... you and everyone are my new Family now." Ran said in a soft voice. Her expression soften too.. everyone looked at her softly. Ran is their youngest member in the Family.

"Woah! Chibi! I didn't know you're dramatic." Tetsuya Mokoyama said while grinning. Ran just rolled her eyes.

Ran straddle in her set as Kroko Ayumi her senpai jump at her back for a tight hug and messed her hair.

"That's hurt senpai!" Ran retorted

"Kawaii ochibi!"

"I'm not a kid anymore!" She shout and the rest of them lough.

*******

Ran woke up when her phone buzz none stop. She's ready to curse someone on the other line, when that voice said...

"You have a mission."

....

Sinubukan ko talaga ang english... di ko na i tutuloy dahil naubusan na ako ng dugo sa ilong.

Joke!

Taglish po talaga ito!

Joke ulit!