Nineteen

Hi: Thank you for reading minna~
Note: POT is not mine. Only OC. Thanks!

SEIICHI WOKE up early as usual. It's Saturday and they have a whole day practice later. He need to be there to supervised his team—to make sure no one slacking at their practice. Although Sanada and Yanagi are there. The team still need his presence as a Captain. 

'I was hoping to see her too'

He still couldn't forget that matched between Masaki Arima and Asusagawa Ran. No one team was win though, but the disadvantage was on Masaki, since she's was good at that aspect. After all. Basketball was her forte. Unfortunately.. someone was leveled her skill. Or maybe above her. 
He understand's Masaki's retreated decision that time. She was an awarded MVP—and was already gevin' a chanced to played Internationals several times. And yet...an unknown opponent managed to tied a score on her. That's already rubbed her ego.

'Asusagawa Ran. She's a puzzle after all that I want to solve'

After contemplating some of his tough. He got up and went to the bathroom. After he change his uniform. He went to Sayaka's room to check on her. Only to find out that she's ransacking her wardrobe and her clothes are scattered everywhere. "What are you doing this early little sis?" Seiichi asked furrowed.

Sayaka stiffened at the gentle voice behind her. Slowly, she looked at her brother who was standing at the  door frame on her room with furrowed knot on his forehead. "I'm looking something  nice to wear today Onii-chan."

"Why? Where are you going?" Sure now that Seiichi already having a double knots on his forehead. This is the first time that Sayaka woke up early and ransacked her wardrobed just to look something nice to wear. If their dad or he would take her out. She wouldn't complain about her clothed nor took them all out from her wardrobes. She would just obligated what their servant choose for her.
But Seiichi think's,  today was different. And he will figure it out.  "Sakaya... don't try to lie to Onii-chan." He said gently. But with a hint of warning on his tone. 

"I have an important date today Onii-chan!" Sayaka said with flushes. Seiichi lost his smile at that. His sister is too young to this kind of stuffed—

"Please help me to choose Onii-chan. I want to be a beautiful lady just like her." Sayaka is pleading.

"Her? Sayaka.. who is your date?" Seiichi just really confused now.

"Ran Onee-chan! Yumiko-san's daughter. She will be coming here today to fetch me. And we will go out on a date as she promised!" Sayaka said still pleading with panic. She totally forgot that today her Onee-chan will come. She's not prepared yet!

On the other hand. Seiichi Stunned. He blink several times to absorbs Sayaka's words. "She....is coming?"

"Uhmm!" She said and faced her scattered cloths again. "She will coming at 9am."

"Since when did you meet her and became close?" Seiichi asked. He maybe looked casual and normal on the outside but his heart started beating because of anticipation.

"Since National when Yumiko-san and I watched your matched. She save me from those bad guys who wants to hurt me if I didn't pay their jersey shirt that I accidentally ruined." Sakaya said dreamingly. She was so fascinated by Ran's beauty and braveness. She wanted to be like her.

Seiichi pursed his lips together. "Okay. I'll help you choose your cloths." He smiled at her.

"Yeah!—"

"But I'll coming with you." He said casually and with his sinister smile. Sayaka pouted at him.

"Onii-chan! That's our date—" Sayaka paused for a moment when she remembered something. "—oh! That Asu—Aro—?ah! Atome? Atobe! Atobe Keigo Nii-chan will come with us too." Seiichi Stiffened with Sayaka's statement. "Maybe you can come with us too. Yumiko-san insisted that we should take Atobe-san with us. But I bet Ran-Onee-chan dislike it." Seiichi's sinister's smile became even more wider. Things are really slipped away from his control. He narrowed his eyes in annoyance.