Seventeen

"AKAYA. Stop crying will you?" Yukimura's feminine soft tone asked Kirihara politely. But the rest of them knew that if their freshman won't stop. He will running a lap for the rest of the day.

"But..Yukimura buchou. I can't stop." Kirihara said in between sobbed and sniffling. "The student of Rikkaidai still welcome us warmly even if we failed to bring the third trophy for championship." Yukimura let out a heavy sighed. That's not his mean problem for now. Sure they lost and he think that there is something missing in their tennis. And he was thinking of changing it during their practice. Yukimura wanted to try to play fun tennis this time. Not only striving to win—but something more different.

'Good luck and have fun'

Yukimura sighed again. She is his mean problem at the moment. He will deal the later but her is his top priority.

'Really? Since when she became your top priority?'

He's inner self asked muckily. "Let's go to principal's office. Yushizawa Sensei is waiting for us." Yukimura said and lead his team to principal's office.
It's been five days had passed since the National's over. And it's the team's first time to step in Rikkaidai since National started.

All student of Rikkaidai still support them. Cheering them and telling to them (it's alright! We still love you! Thank you for the honored you've been bring to our school!) something like that.
Especially their fanbase that didn't fazed by their lost.

"Yukimura." Yukimura back to his sense when Sanada's voice echoed. "Where here." Sanada inform his friend who had been daydreaming.

"Yeah right. Let's get inside." He said and open the door. The headmaster Yushizawa greet them.

"Good morning team." The headmaster greet them. "Although we lost the third championship, I still truly thank you for your hard work fir bring Rikkai  an exceptional fame. We owe for that." The headmaster said and smiled. A genuine one.

Once again. Kirihara began crying that Marui Bunta needed to patted his back. The rest just shook their heads. "We have no right to question your playing or how did you lost.  The least we could  do are still supporting you. I hope next year we will retrieve our champion again by the new generation."

"Thank you for your touching word Headmaster. We truly appreciate it. And I hope we still get a support for the tennis team." Yukimura gently said and smile to the headmaster.

"Of course. It will still the same. It will not change."

"Thank you. We will going to train our freshmen for next year. "Yukimura still not waver on his smile as his speak. "But this time. It'll be a different training."

"And may I know what is that?" The Headmaster asked curiously at Yukimura. Yukimura on the other hand, put his arm around their freshman's shoulder and tapped his head gently. "Fun tennis. That's our lack since at the beginning—although we won the two consecutive years in the row—still.." He trilled off. Sanada glance at his Captain. He already had an idea that the cocky brat of Seigaku had influence Yukimura  in this stuffed.
Even Niou Masaharu smirked at that. Marui blowed his gums. And Yagyuu Hiroshi and Jakal Kuwahara just nodded as acknowledgement.

As they continued their conversation. The door's Headmaster's office abruptly open and revealed a panting student—-that they thought one of the student council. "This is bad! This is bad!" He said while panting heavily. "They did it again! Asusagawa and Masaki having a match again but this time. Basketball!" The from the student council exclaim. The regulars gaped at the guy.

"Seriously!" The Headmaster sighed. "I need to call Keir for this..." The Headmaster murmured enough to Yukimura and the rest to hear.

Keir?