Fourteen

Disclaimer: I didn't own the characters of the prince of tennis. But I do own my own heroine, extra characters and ideas.

Thanks for reading!

Note: error and typos are just right around the corner.
Forgive me in advance! Shing! Shing!🤣🤣

"WE'LL TAKE you back to school Ran."  Sanada stated to Ran who unusually quiet at the moment.

"No. I can take care of my self." She decline. "Three of you should go home since you have Nationals to tend tomorrow."

"You can come with us tomorrow Ran" Yanagi cleared his throated. "I mean... we're inviting you to watch us." Yanagi averted his gaze to Ran. While Ran shook her head.

"I can't watch. I'm meeting a friend." She said and smile at them. "But I really wish you luck tomorrow. Good luck and have fun."

"Have fun?" Yukimura uttered. Ran smiled at him and nodded.

"Of course! I know you want to defend your throne.. well you can do that while having fun. " she said. Yukimura Yanagi and Sanada just stared at her intently. "Hmm.. that's more like it. Like Syusuke—"

"Syusuke?" Three said in rhyme.

"I mean. Have fun whatever you do." She said and didn't answer their question. She mentally sighed. "I'll go ahead. See you when I see you!" She turn away to leave, when Yukimura grabbed her wrist and put his palmed on her forehead. Sanada and Yanagi stiffened.

While Ran turn red. Yukimura was so near on her—-the she can't stop herself remembering their kissed.

"Hmm... I thought so. You were lying having a fever." Ran immediately stay back and pulled her hand away while glaring at him. But the bastard was smiling sweetly at her.

"It's you fault! Jerk!" Ran hissed. Yukimura's smile become wide even more. And Ran covered her mouth to the realization.

"What's going on?" Sanada asked. Raised his browed at Yukimura who was enjoying at the moment.

"Nah. That's between me and her." He said meaningfully and gave Ran a sideway glance.

"I'm planning his assassination when National's over." She snores.

"Why don't you tell us what is it?" Yanagi pry. His friend hiding something.

"It's too embarrassing to tell." Ran really annoyed. While Yukimura..he didn't like of what she said.

"Really?"

"Really." Ran rolled her eyes when she hint irritation on his tone. What? His the one started it. Telling her to stay away from his teammates.
But in the end. His the one who've always approaching her.
She just ignore him and face the two. "I really have to go. Good luck!"

Yukimura sighed. He turn to Yanagi when he said something. "Syusuke... Could it be.." Yanagi Thrilled. Yukimura furrowed. He has someone in mind that has the same name. He just hope it's not him.

Seigaku's tensai.

***

Ran as-usual woke up early. But this time. She will not going to class. She will going to Tokyo.

Fuji called last night to informed their date according to him. Ran smiled by that.
"Hmmm.. what should I wear?" She took all her cloths from her wardrobe and put it on her bed.

Minutes later.. she decide to wear a women's cargo pants colored pink and her top was a black V cut t-shirt with white rubber shoes. She also wear white small back pack.