Five.

Ran was about to take another drumstick inside her bag when their lead vocalist approach her.

"Ran. Are you free after this? I want to visit a studio near at Kanagawa district. I'm alone and it's a bit boring if I go all by my self." Hiro Kazuki stated. He's been trying to invited their new aloof drummer but she's always busy with that second year tennis player. And it got him more irritated because they seems close than her bandmates. Hiro was trying to be nice to her to get her attention, but nothing happen. Instead. That second year got her attention that it was suppose to be his.

Hiro like Ran a lot. Who would not. Even his other two bandmates like her. She's talented, good at everything-like sport and academic. Even if his in third year. He still heard rumored about her.  Some of freshmen called her the genius princess. The rumored that she was kick out of her old school was gone and replace by this anonymous name.

She's not just a genius. She's a goddess.

"No. I have things to do after this." She said in a bored expression. Hiro gritted his teeth for that.

"To be with that second year again?" He said, annoyed. He admit. He'd been envied that bastard freshman. If only that freshman didn't belong to the tennis club. He could easily dispose him right away. But were talking about those monsters on the tennis club. They will not let it just slipped so easily.   As much as he want to struggled that freshman's neck. He avoid conflict between the tennis regulars. Especially Sanada and Yukimira.

Ran rise her brows. "I'm a second year too." This dude is getting more annoying day by day. "And It's none of you're business too."

Kazuki. Fumed more. He hate it the way she talk to him. She's cold.

"Were you're bandmates too. You should hangout with us more often." Specially for me! He wanted to add but-----

Ran's phone ring. "What happen? Are you hurt. Did some suspicious guys hurt you?" Ran asked rapidly question to Akaya. She's worried!

Did those guys move already?

Ran immediately took her bag and rushed to the door. Hiro shouting but she speed off.

******

While waiting. All the regulars are curious except for Renji Yanagi who already had a glimpsed  of who  she is. Even Yukimura was waiting with anticipation. He already have an idea of who she is but he want's to make sure.

Minute later.

"Akaya!" All the regulars turn around to see the girl hurriedly walking to their direction. They Froze at the sight. There. The girl with flaming haze hair and scarlet eyes with a heart shape face are walking towards their direction with worried expression on her beautiful face. Sanada, Yanagi and Yukimura are rooted in placed too. They couldn't moved.
They just watch the girl approach Akaya immediately.

"Sorry I called you. I know you have a practice but this is an emergency." Akaya was really guilty for calling Ran. But his captain was about to kill him! Just thinking of it gave shiver down on his spine.

"You scared the hell out of me. I thought something bad happened to you." Ran said  as she release a relief sigh. "So what's this all about?" Ran asked and confused why Kirihara called her.

"Now I get it why our freshman teammate is constantly late." Ran looked up and meet He's blue eyes.

'Yukimura Seiichii' her soon to be brother.

She didn't like the way he said those sentence. He's mocking at her.

"Ran got nothing to do with this. My professor and I talked something about my academic and I forgot the time. It was my fault this time." Kirihara injected.