Kanagawa tuor part 2

I'm back!
Still, POT is not mine. Just my heroine and some extra characters☺️

"THAT was fun!" Ran exclaim while she raise her both hands to the air for excitement. "Let's go to another rides Yukimura...?" She blinks several time when Yukimura hugged her and rested his head on her shoulder.
Ran immediately felt uncomfortable of their current position.

"Let me rest a minute. I felt dizzied from the previous ride." Yukimura said and buried his face even more in between the hallow of her neck and shoulder, she feel his hot breath and his inhaling her scent.

Ran suck her breath of what his doing.  "W-We should find a seat then." She said stuttering.

The jerk just chuckled. "Saa.. your no fun ne..? Ran."

"Shut up!" She cautiously look around if any of their companion are around. She sighed in relief that there was none. "Pervert."

He chuckled again. But this time its loud enough to get attention. Ran hit his shoulder abruptly that he distant himself in no time. "No one called me that..except you my dear sister." He said smiling and look so amused at the situation. Ran wants to punch the light out of him really. "Incase if you don't know the meaning of that word....I can always enlighten you by action." He said amused and his eyes glinting playfulness. She really it when he become like this.
The rumor was really true about him being a sadist. It's like Ran facing a Fuji Syusuke Rikkai version!
But Syusuke is not a perv like this jerk infront of her.

"Let's go back to everyone. I should have take Akaya instead of you." She said and snored. Yukimura just wear his as usual sinister smile.

"Ah, Ore-sama will be perfect to be your companion huh..." Ran and Yukimura turn around when they heard that voice.
There, Atobe Keigo himself standing a few feat away from them wearing his expensive clothed and smirked.

"Atobe."

"Oh, Yukimura, what a coincidence to see you here." Atobe said. But Yukimura knew that the narcissist King's smirked says otherwise.

Oh, how he love to play along this self proclaim King infront of him. That is why his grin become wider. "Really? I thought you've been watching us quit awhile now." He said and possessively put his arm around's Ran shoulders, the King followed Yukimura's gestured and wryly smiled.
Yukimura's sinister smile became even more wider. "Ne..? Atobe."

Atobe  pursed his lips together, yes his been watching them. The way the demigod flirted at his queen was annoying. Atobe knew by Yukimura's gesture that he like her more than a step sibling's relationship, he can see it using his incredible insight.
Atobe did an investigation on Asusagawa Ran and found out and not amusing relationship between her mother and the Yukimura family. It means, Yukimura and his queen always has this quality time for each other because of their parent

"As expected from the child of god."Atobe Retorted with out humor. Atobe wanted to wipe out that mocking grin on Yukimura's face, the rumored about him was really true, being a sadist.

"I Ain't called that for nothing right?" His calm and gentle voice yet, perk with amusement and confident that cringing Atobe's nose.

Ran on the other hand sighed, she took Yukimura's arm away from her shoulder walk away from the two annoying creatures. She just shrug off the tension between the two young men that started. She don't even know what are they're bickering about, but, she doesn't really care. This is her day and Sayaka, the rest of them are just a mere crasher.

"Did your fiancé know this?" Atobe perking and smirked. Yukimura furrowed.

"Fiancé?" Yukimura asked confused. Then it hit him, the narcissist king had investigated him and maybe.. Asusagawa Ran too. "Hmmm.. I didn't know that the king will be this interested of me." He smile, Atobe lost his smirked. "By the way, Masaki Arima in not my fiancé in the first place. She just made that silly announcement three years ago." Yukimura chuckled when he saw the look of Atobe's face. "I didn't corrected it though so everyone assumed by the time passes, she is just a family friend."