Twelve

'SHE WAS frozen, rooting like an ice with her eyes wide open. Every second that still Yukimura Seiichi's lips still on hers. His lips didn't moved. Just touched gently at hers the whole time.

And finally...

"Consider that as a warning girlya." He said with cold, emotionless face—and with out any farther. He walked away with out looking back at her.

On the other hand. Ran—now just found her sense and actually fell down as her knees has turned jelly at the moment.

"W-What was...t-that...?" Ran unconsciously touched her lips as the tingling sensation is still there. Ran could still feel Yukimura's lips on her.
Now she knew that her face turns like a very red tomato because of what happened.
Her heart was beating so fast at her ribcage. "Aaaahhhhhhhhh!" She shouted to the top of her lungs to calm her nerves down and to make her emotion back to normal.

'That brute!

That was.....

That was....

That was her first ever kiss!!

That brute stoled it like it was nothing!

And what the heck I am doing?

Why I'd didn't moved to slaughtered him?

She again spacing out and remembering how his lips touched her lips. She suddenly flenched and having a goosebump remembering it.

"I'm going to kill him before others fine out!" She stilled a the moment. "Crap! The CCTV!" She turn around harshly to look the camera.

Ran quickly get up and run as past a she could to her dorm. As much as she wants to struggled that guy's neck. She have no time.

I'm so going to busted!

Those Senpais of her. They going to laugh  at her if they find out!

I'm not the only hacker here!

********

"Yukimura buchou looked happy today.."Kirihara pin point out of his captain lightness. Their practice this time was smooth unlike the other day. "Don't you think Yanagi Senpai?"

"Hmmm.. 99% sure that something good happened to Seiichi today." Yanagi said as he scrambled his notes and write something on it. "Another data from the child of god."

While Sanada approached Yukimura.

"Something good happened to you at your home Yukimura." Sanada state it. He knew  Yukimura too will.

Yukimura then glance at him. "How can you tell so, Sanada?" Yukimura asked playfully. Sanada looked amused at his friend.

Or not

"Nothing. I just figured it out. Your training are smooth even though you know that National's on the next day."

"Ah, you've been complaining of my rough  training so I want to loosen' up a bit. Is that what all of you want?"  He said while smiling. A genuine one. With out dark aura.

Sanada sight. After all. His friend was hard to understand sometimes.

On Yukimura's part. He didn't understand of what on earth was happening to him.
He recalled the scene this morning.
He couldn't forget of how her scarlet eyes widened as he kissed her.
He got really irritated when she said that no one can resisted her.

Yukimura knew.. his not blind that most of the boys population in Rikkaidai admired her.

Even his teammates.