Twenty two

Hello again!
SKL: I love that song above👆👆😊

Dahlia by: Yukimura Seiichi (Sachiko Nagai) puri~

Note: I don't own prince of tennis characters, just my OC.
Anyway. Thanks to my readers and my avid voters: @Diinooii_5432 and @SeiichiYu15

RAN WAS still in shock while Seiichi is having the best time of his life kissing her, nipping her lips softly while his right hand holding her nape and the other caressing her face.

Ran actually don't know what to do. This is her first time being kissed like this. Her heart was beating erratically at her ribcage and her face was so hot at the moment.

Seiichi slowly parted his lips on hers. They both panting although Ran didn't respond to him. 

"So, how was it? Did it feel you better?" He asked, as if he was giving her a massage! "Do I need to continue?" His face was an inch agains her, his hot breath were brushing her face, and his cerulean one were dancing of naughtiness while intently looking at her scarlet one.
Ran unconsciously gulped and lick her lips because she felt it went dry. Seiichi followed her tongue movement and smile. "Don't temp me princess. I still want your consent and response to my kisses. It's a bit boring if I do all the work." He smiled and wipe the side her lips using his thump.

"W-Why y-you a-always kissing me!" Ran shrunk away from the perverted bastard while pointing her finger at him. She was so sure that she so flushed like a red tomato.

"Hmm.. I'm glad you remember that warning kiss." He chuckled and amused of her looks. She look so beautiful while her face are all red because of him. Her blazing hair and her face were almost the same. "You asked me to distract you—-"

"And that was your kind of distraction?!" She cut him off  and hissed. This guy is unbelievable! He look so calm and collected while saying it, here she was, trying to calm her nerve and heart—not because she's frighten... no! She is shaking because... because...

Urrgggh!

"Why? Isn't it effected?" Seiichi said, teasing her with a lightly chuckled. Ran stiffened. She became even flushed. Right! In his perverted way. Her inner self sarcastically agreed.

"I...I didn't know that Rikkaidai's  famous tennis club captain was a perved." She snorted. He, as usual is laughing again gently. All in all, his facial expression and aura was gentle and he looked frail and demure. Nobody knows that he has this sadistic and perverted sire of him.
Maybe his own team known his sadistic side as the 3/4 female species population in Rikkai didn't. He was the roll model of demure and gentleness.
She doubt if his friends knows this side of him.

"Hm, if kissing you all the time means pervert. I don't mind at all." He smirked and in an instant. He's already in front of her and sealed her lips again with his. "Being called a perv, as long as it was you." He muttered. Ran's stunned of his action. But then again, she couldn't beat him into pulp! "I'm glad you are okay now.." he gently said stroking her face using his thumps and was about to kiss her again when she pushed him away with flushed face.

"Y-You! Y-You!..." she closed her eyes tightly and abruptly open it and shoot a dagger glare at him. "Get out of my room now! You perverted jerk!" She hissed. This time, he laugh loudly of her flushed and panic mood, she really is adorable. "Stop laughing! Your annoying!" She hissed and grabbed her pillow and throw on him. Seiichi easily dodge it.

"Fine, fine," he surrender as he raised his hand. "Goodnight. Dream of me instead of nightmare princess." He teased her, again. Another pillow were flying towards him. As usual, he dodge it effortlessly. He was laughing while getting out. And when he finally close her door, his smile lost abruptly.