Eighteen

Again: POT is not mine.
Thank you

"MAYBE. It's time for me to learn how to cook. I just realize that learning in cooking is very important at the moment." Yanagi Renji said as he wrote something down on his notes. The rest gaping at him.

Sanada cleared his throat and adjust his black ball cap. "Well, I must say. I'm confident with my cooking skill. But I need to learn more to satisfy someone's tastebud." Marui's gum fell from his mouth on the ground. Kirihara laughing his ass off 'till they got more attention.

"Two hundred laps all of you later. And Akaya. Stop your stupid laughing or get dehydrate all day. Cause I will make sure to take all the sweat drop from your body." Yukimura title his head towards his teammates and deadly glaring at them. They gulped and actually shrunk in an instant by the sudden dark aura coming from their captain.

"Team are here as well!"

"Yukimura-sama so handsome as ever!"

"Marui-sama is so cool!"

"Niou-sama looked handsome today"

Niou pout at that. "What they mean by that? I'm not handsome all the time?" His sulking of that matter. The rest was laughing at him. Niou ignore his teammates and look the basketball court entrance when everyone are cheering.

There. Masaki and her team..?
"Wait. Why Masaki-chan Mikagami-san? It should be five starting member in basketball right?" Marui frowned at it. Even the big three frowned.

"She challenged Asusagawa-chan again. Is she alright this time?"

"Maybe this time she will win? After all. This is her dominant sport."

"Yeah. It's a shame if she'll loss her favorite sport."  

"I doubt it. I still on Asusagawa-chan's side. She is so cool!"

"Yeah. I'm starting to like her too."

"Asusagawa Ran is not jist a beauty. She's also smart and excellent in all category!"

"Hmm.. Agree."

Masaki gritted her teeth while listening. Her friend tapped her shoulder to calm down. Mikagami telling to relax and they will beat that Asusagawa's ass.
Masaki was planning to humiliate Asusagawa Ran today by defeating her to pulp. Ofcourse in basketball. That witch is a monster when it comes physical combat. Masaki hate it to admit but Asusagawa Ran is a monster.

"Why Masika-sama just brought Mikagami-san?"

"I don't know either."

"Maybe she's giving Asusagawa-chan a handicap?"

"Impossible. Masaki-sama never do that."

"Maybe she will boast her ego again?"

Masaki and Mikagami halted their steps in the middle of the court. Some of Masaki's subordinate hand her a megaphone. "Listen everyone! Today, me and that Asusagawa girl will playing basketball. I know my past matches with her are lame and not in the right track. I got beaten—but this time. I'll make sure crash her for good!" Masaki smirked.

"Ahm. Masaki-san. May I ask why there just the two of you? Are you giving Asusagawa a handicap? I knew how good you are in basketball but—"

Masaki cut one of the audience question. "You see.. Asusagawa has don't have a team. She only teaming with her boyfriend, so I did mine as well to be fair with her. I'm generous enough to not let her fight with my full forces while there's only the two of them right?" She said and turn the the other side to meet Yukimura's blue orbs one. She smiled sweetly on him. Yukimura on the other hand stiffened. Actually all of them.